• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater; Requiem (Always Accepting For All Eternity!!!)

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Children, days on reckoning are upon us.

The Eight Shinigami Legions. Eight beings, of supreme power, whose madness resided in their own domains. Asura, whose madness resided in the madness of fear, betrayed us. Fed his weapon souls of good humans. And by consuming his own weapon, became the first Kishin.

Death, enraged by the betrayal Death defeated his own son, and tore off his skin. And sealed the Kishin in a bag made of his own skin.

The DWMA. Centuries after Asura was defeated, Death, having sealed his own soul around the ground in which the Kishin sleeps, established the DWMA. An academy dedicated to training young meisters and weapons, in hopes to prevent the creation of another Kishin.

But the Kishin awoke. Medusa, and her small team injected Asura with Black Blood, and so the madness began.

A battle with Arachnophobia broke out, with Arachne bringing Asura to her side. Yet, Asura's growing fear over the witch led him to kill her, and consume her soul.

BREW, a magic tool created by great wizard Eibon, allowed Death to turn the entirety of Death City into a massive mech, and he charged into the battlefiend, against Arachnophobia's Baba Yaga Castle's mech.

The Kishin lived on, and created a barrier. Yet, three meisters entered the field to take down the Kishin.

And so the Kishin died. Slain by Deathscythe's daughter, Maka Albarn.

Yet, Asura's death did not ensure peace.

But, that, young meisters and weapons, is none of your concern. Doctor Stein's class is starting, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE, JOKES ON YOU!!!

--------------------------
CS Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-requiem-cs-sheets.318377/
Deathbucks Cafe (OOC): https://www.rpnation.com/threads/deathbucks-cafe-soul-eater-requiem-ooc.319070/
Info and Stuffs: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-reqiem-info-rules-and-stuffs.319196/
NPCs: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-reqiuem-npcs.320906/

Last edited:

Damien Revier Wayne

tumblr_ohubunXl4Y1va8jato1_r2_500.gif

Damien, the grey haired, and strong willed Faery, entered the classroom. He gave the classroom his normal, generic seal of approval, in the form of a smile. There definitely was potential in the group of Weapons and Meisters before him, and there were some strong beings.

He glanced at the teacher, Professor Stein, and bowed. "Good afternoon Sir." He spoke with perfect manners, giving the teacher a wide grin, "Wonderful weather outside is it not?"

(that BBcode looks beutiful... I can't BBcode tho)

Faust Windfallow, The Guillotine Scythe
th

Faust actually decided to show up for class, and everything had already gone disastrous. First, he pissed off some other meister, and the guy chased him all the way to the classroom. Then the guy tried to throw a brick at him, only to miss and fly right at Professor Stein. He caught the brick, luckily, but turned to FAUST. Not the idiot who threw the brick.
And do you have an excuse for almost hitting the teacher?
uuuh no sir.
Stein flashed a sadistic, evil smile, and picked up his scalpel, as if he were about to kill faust. Faust gave a little 'eek' and dashed to his seat, next to Damien ( Black Jade Black Jade ) and morphed into a scythe and sat there, until
everyone else would arrive, which by then, Stein would have something more important to do other than dissecting him.

Last edited:

_tg_endoferas_by_squeezzzeeeeorange-d9krrus.jpg
Crap, crap, crap...!

It was at times like these that the stories of the Grigori Souls could not be more the subject of envy from him. To be able to leap into the skies and beyond, no cares in the world, to reach for a higher distance...okay perhaps that last one was an argument far more appealing, he admitted. But one could hardly blame him when finding themselves in his situation! It wasn't even his fault that he was going to arrive late to class at this point, it was just his luck that his pet cat Istasha had knocked his alarm clock, now put to rest on his floor. For once, he had to blame it on his lovely feline, coupled with the fact that he had stayed up late reading his mentor's last letter and had decided to take a nap...

Exiting the building, Hao was late to realize he had forgotten to slip his red glove in his left hand, as per usual, as he crossed paths with his landlord, growing aware of his own appearance...and to what this item meant to him in that regard. The elder gave him a roaring laughter while witnessing his clumsy attempt at greeting him without raising sspicion to himself, he figured he was already used to his antics, just before returning the greeting. He took off, looking for any shortcuts to clear his path of any obstacles that would hinder his attempt at arriving at the dreaded Professor Stein's class without any possibility of becoming today's test subject.

Entering the classroom by sliding off inside rather than just walk up to it, he could not help but sigh in utter frustration, though this time not for the fact that no one would show appreciation for his awesome display of agility right here and there. No, it was the fact that there were barely a couple of students there. Clicking his tongue, he silently greeted the teacher and filled in on a row of empty seats where another two students were seated....no, no, rather, a scythe and a student seated. Are they partners...? Or is the guy just showing off how he can pull off his weapon form even without anyone holding him? Lame ~ ! Hao stifled a chuckle by covering his mouth with his left hand, taking the chance to adjust his glasses and turning his attention towards the door to see if a familiar face would come in...

Faust Windfallow The Guillotine Scythe

Faust was scared to high heavens, yet nobody else arrived. Just some kid who slid through the door or something. He turned back from his scythe form and glared at the guy.
I can see the look you're giving me. It's not MY fault some guy decided to throw a brick at me, only to have it miss and fly at the professor. And Stein's acting as if I threw the brick.
He planted his face into his desk and began muttering about how 'he should've not turned up for class' and that 'some meisters are really stupid.'
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:

Damien Revier Wayne

tumblr_ohubunXl4Y1va8jato1_r2_500.gif

Damien glanced down at the student who had slid into the room with such elegance, he cocked his head slightly, looking at his mismatched eyes. One a crimson red, and another a lazing blue with a beautiful flame from both eyes. He lifted his hands to clap them, but placed it down as he changed his mind.

He turned his head the the Scythe by him, he was definitely something.

He was left bewildered, why this stranger would go as far as to turn back to the form of that of just another student solely to proclaim such words was anyone's guess. One could make the argument of 'I just came in and I feel so attacked right now' but he knew better than that. Of course, this guy was using his chuckle to talk as he pleased for having to deal with Stein's bullcrap so early in. Ahhh. Glancing at him from the corner of one of his mismatched eyes, he could not restrain his thoughts and the actions that followed then. A soft, melodious laughter erupted from his throat, as Hao did not seem to lose his cheerful demeanor. "What's with that? I just arrived here, I could not have known whatever you are babbling about, Mr Scythe. But sorry to hear that, honest."

He would answer to his muttering, resting his chin on top of both his hands with a cat-like smile. Lingering upon his lips, it would be his voice, icy, penetrating, enough to send shivers down one's spine, to drive them to a cold sweat, that would send it all over the edge. "But I guess you don't give a rat's ass about that, hm? You're just a self-centered pretty boy, taking down your frivolous frustration on others because you just feel like it. One piece of advice? If you want to someone to wield you, realize the world does not revolve around you." Having closed the gap between them to whisper this to him, the Tawainese meister would promptly lean back on his seat, as if nothing of worth had ocurred. A smile adorning his rosy lips, untouched, unscathed.

Last edited:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/99/17/0f/99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg

Cassie knew she was running late but she couldn't help it. Her nurse forced her to stay back in take
her medicine even though she was running late. Even though Cassie was pretty much healed she still had to take medication so she wouldn't get affections from the cuts she had. On top of that she got lost getting to class, the school was huge. Her stomach turned finally finding the classroom. She slowly opened the door nervously looking inside.

"Hello, Mr.Stines?" When Cassie saw him she smiled a little. As she walked in she tripped dropping books and notebooks. Some of the books were about the academy and some about how to be a good demon weapon. Notebook paper with several notes also laid around. "Ouch!" She looked back in time to see a students foot pulling back towards them. As badly as she wanted to she didn't say a word. "Sorry, sir! I'm kinda of clumsy." She said as she collected her things. "I won't bother you again." She quickly stood and walked up the stairs to the back row catching a glimpse of three guys as she past. 'They must think I'm pathetic.' she said to herself as she sat down.

( LostHaven LostHaven Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU )
(Srry for not BBcoding I'm not very good. Still practicing)

Faust listened to the asian meister's... Insults or something? Something about him being 'self-centered' and 'find a partner who can put up with his shit.' He smiled upon hearing the last part. It was actually true. Most of his partners couldn't put up with him and his knack with getting all his Kishin Eggs confiscated. He didn't mind though. Not that Kishin Eggs mattered anymore.
"Find a partner who can put up with me?"
He called across the seat. Damien would probably hear his voice. And his ears would probably hurt.
"Most meisters CAN'T put up with me. If it was meant to be an insult, sorry to say, but try harder."
He leaned back on his chair and actually bothered to listen to the teacher.

That was until another person walked into the classroom. She dropped her books on another student, and Faust leaned over to see the book. 'How to Be a Good Demon Weapon.' So this person was a weapon, too. He cringed internally, after seeing the book though. He didn't think anyone would actually have such a book. Wasn't it embarrassing to have a book like that? He watched the weapon take a seat a row behind him. He looked back and called to Cassie.
"Hey, aren't you embarrassed about carrying a book called 'How To Be a Good Demon Weapon' around? You new here?"
He slapped himself internally after saying that.

Sh*t, she probably thinks I'm hitting on her or something...
He thought to himself. Still though, he was glad he wasn't the latest person to turn up to class.
MidnightStar MidnightStar Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

“An insult…?” Tilting his head, wearing a curious expression, it would be difficult to discern whether those big, round eyes feigned innocence. A chuckle yet again escaped his lips, though he did not care to cover it this time around. “Not at all, I merely spoke out of sincerity.” His smile would certainly be described as infectious, if it were not for the fleeting sense of mockery that his words carried, belittling. It was close to uncanny, truly. “But it appears it is not something that fazes you in the slightest. Well, at least you have that going for you. I commend you for it, Mr Scythe. Perhaps there is yet hope for you…” The exchange would seem to come to an end, as Hao would cast a glance from the corner of his eye at the student sitting next to the two of them as he spoke up to Faust, as if to acknowledge him with a soft smirk. Well, he was certainly a sight to lo and behold in of itself but there was something more to it than mild visual temptation. As if somehow, he could perceive something at work here...

We'll see, we'll see.

Crossing and resting his arms against the wooden surface before him, he nestled his head on top of them, sighing quietly to himself. He gave in to Stein’s lecture, finding no interest in listening in to Faust and the newcomer interacting beside him. He knew better than to poke his nose into other people’s affairs. His mismatched eyes would check the door from time to time, as if awaiting yet another student to come in to disrupt the flow of the classroom, hoping for a bit of chaos to entertain him in this so far dullsome class…

Cassie looked up at the boy slightly blushing. "Yeah, I'm new, kinda got lost getting here." She then looked down at her book. What was wrong with it was it odd to study up on things like this, she was a weapon after all. She then looked back up at him with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm new. Just started today actually. Is there something wrong with my book?" She says coming off a little to rude. She sets back in her seat letting out a sigh and chewed the inside of her cheek nervously. "When did you get the right to judge how I learn?" she said trying to still pay attention to Stines lesson.

LostHaven LostHaven Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Last edited:
Roxanna was well aware she was late. Her alarm clock had gone off late but she decided properly getting ready and eating were more important. Soon she was flying out the door, running as fast as she could. She eventually reached the school and slowed down her speed so she could find her classroom.

"Oh. Good. This is the right room." She grinned a little, happy she didn't have to search for too long. "Hello Mr. Stein. I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my bag. I'll try to be early tomorrow." At least this wasn't a total lie. She quickly found somewhere to sit and pulled out her sketchbook. She might as well get in a few sketches today.

( MidnightStar MidnightStar Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU LostHaven LostHaven )​

Faust started to get really annoyed at the asian person, but kept his annoyance to himself. After all, he couldn't let that jerkface win. He leaned his head backwards from his seat, like his head was hanging upside down and eyed Cassie.

"Well, you don't really need to know how to be a good demon weapon.. Just morph into a weapon and shut up. Simple. Oh, by the way, what weapon are you? I'm a scythe."
He then sprouted a scythe blade from his arm and gave Cassie a somewhat-genuine smile. To be fair, he was probably just showing off. But he was bored anyways.
"Or beat every other weapon up until you've got every meister kneeling down and begging you to be their partner."
He joked. He sat back up to a more comfortable position, and pulled out a packet of chewing gum, took one out and popped it into his mouth. He could've swore Stein eyed him shile he was doing that. Thing is, Stein probably was.

Then, as if being fifteen minutes to class wasn't bad enough, another student walked in, late. At least this one looked a bit more oragnised than the demon weapon a seat behimd him, but he was corrected after hearing her -excellent- excuse.

"Yeah, nice excuse. 'I lost my bag.' Then, you just pull out a book and start drawing..."
He muttered to her, leaning in front of his desk, toward Rox.
"Stein might kill you. Be scared."

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat MidnightStar MidnightStar RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Black Jade Black Jade

"Ooh. I'm so scared." She rolled her eyes before continuing her sketch. "I don't really think Mr Stein cares what else happened as long as I show up for class and don't irritate him." It didn't take her long to finish her sketch. It was of the exterior of the school. "Perfect." She grinned victoriously before flipping to another page to start another sketch. Perhaps she could sketch one of her other classmates. She glanced up to see what her other classmates looked like. She hadn't gotten a good look before she sat down.

( MidnightStar MidnightStar Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU LostHaven LostHaven )​

Hao could not help himself from listening to the exchange that followed that of Mr Scythe and the clumsy one, as this one proved to not fail to give him a glimpse of entertainment he so desperatly seeked for a while now, even if fleeting. He let out a joyful giggle, one which could be only described as endearing, just from the smile adorning his lips. Oh, her I like! Tilting his head ever so slightly as his head yet rested on top of his arms, he would observe the newcomer with a new found interest, rather bemused by her cheeky response. It was nice to see someone stand up to people with attitudes like Mr Scythe's. Not everyone here is a pushover, it seems...how exciting. Yes, yes, it was all very exciting. He only hoped Stein would get on with this and possibly give them a chance to partner up or something. Now that would get his heart racing! He couldn't just stay stealing glances at the pretty Fairy meister all day, the poor guy would just start thinking he was a creep or something. Am I not though? Muhahahah.

Anyway, back to try and pay attention to the teacher.

Cassie glared at him. "Well, I want to do more than just be used as a tool." When he told her he was a scythe she couldn't help but smile. "You're a scythe! I've read up on many people who were scythe at the school and they are so cool!" she said excitedly. She blushed leaning back in her seat. "Make me wonder if you will be as good as them because you're attitude says other wise." she said with a sly smile. "As for my weapon I'm a Demon Shadow Weapon, so I have multiple forms. Maybe once I get a mister we can spare some."

She noticed the girl looking up at them. She glanced over the girls shoulder seeing the sketch she drawn, she gave her a smile. "Nice sketch. Did you do it all yourself?"
LostHaven LostHaven Black Jade Black Jade MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Isla
The amputee had been sitting quietly in the classroom, ignoring any and all persons. Her pale skin wasn't covered that well from the neck up, and she self-consciously covered her scars with her only arm and hand, trying to ignore any and all stares; she hated it. Isla sat with a book, reading it quietly as she waited for class to start, shattered patterns in her once shiny blue eyes flickering as her eyes caressed each word with her stare.

She did, however, out of habit catch herself staring at everyone else, especially at their limbs. Just....like...usual. She wore baggy clothes like always, and to others she'd probably look a bit out of place.

Faust smirked internally at Cassie's remark on how all the other scythes at the school were all so 'cool.' And how she thought he was an exception.
Sorry princess, given I'm a Death Scythe apart, I'm really a terrible weapon.
He leaned back on his chair and tried to take a better look at Rox's sketch of the school. He had to admit, it wasn't all that bad, but still, it wasn't the best sketch. To be fair, he has high expectations for every sketch... He watches way to much anime.
After all, my partner got tortured to death by Arachnaphobia and I couldn't do sh*t.
He wasn't even making a joke either, his partner had actually been murdered by Arachnaphobia. Hence, why he is a partnerless Death Scythe. Anyhow, now that he knew that the weapon before him was a Shadow Weapon...
So... A multiple form weapon? Doesn't only one known family have the ability to have multiple forms?
He questioned, somewhat interested. He'd never actually seen a demon shadow weapon with multiple forms. Maybe she wasn't as hopeless as she seems. That, or it's just some hoax.
MidnightStar MidnightStar MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat RANGYOKU RANGYOKU AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie Black Jade Black Jade

Cassie was really surprised that he would even say he was a bad weapon, he just seemed so cocky. She kind of of froze for a moment when he said he caused his last partner to be tortured and killed, she let the statement float back to her back of her mind for a while. She gave a small sigh when he brought up the family that inherited the multi-weapon form. "Yeah that's the The Nakatsukasa Clan. I being trying to find them for a while now but it's like the clan disappeared off the face of the earth. Even people in the academy haven't heard from them in months. I need to find them they could have the answers I..." She stops and frowns. "It's none of your business anyway so why am I even telling you." She said slightly puffing up her cheeks. "Why are you so interested anyways?"

LostHaven LostHaven Black Jade Black Jade MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat RANGYOKU RANGYOKU
(If I need to write more please let me know)

For once, Faust actually shut up and listened carefully to someone. Nakatsukasa clan? Wasn't one member of that clan the weapon partner of this weirdo who broke one of the three red spikes on the exterior or the academy? Twice?
Why I'm so interested...?
Faust thought to himself for a few seconds, before actually giving the answer.
Well, from what I've heard, multiple shadow weapon forms was an ability unique to the Nakatsukasa Clan. So chances are, you're probably joking.
From what Faust had gathered out of the conversation, either Cassie was a member of the Nakatsukasa clan, or she was making some elaborate lie. Either way, he couldn't care less. It's not like it mattered to him. He'd probably lock himself in his room and play video games either way. Seeing it that way, whether Cassie was telling truth all lie had no consequence.

Professor Stein had finished his lecture, and put down his notebook. At least it looked like a notebook. It was hard to tell, especially when it was covered in stitches. He went on about how he was originally going to do something a bit more practical, but changed his mind on it.

There's a lot of new people, here, and most of you here are partnerless, for one reason or the other. So unless you really want to stay, or can find a partner in the next minute, you can just go.
Faust, glad that he didn't have to deal with having to listen to a headache-inducing lecture picked up his bag and straight up ditched the class. Maybe he'd go and use a pizza or something.
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Black Jade Black Jade MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat MidnightStar MidnightStar AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie
(I was originally going to have something else until I realised none of us actually have partners. xD And I didn't really wanna rush the partnering. ;P Just do whatever now, until next class starts lol.)​

Winter walked into the large school wondering what she would do as she had no why of finding her way around the school grounds, as she looked around she growled in anger and frustration as she tried to find the deans office hoping she didn't get lost as the demon weapon walked her head, hands, and left leg would twitch from time to time due to her tourettes or tics as most called them.

"Yeah I did." Roxie nodded in response to Cassie's question. Her eyes scanned over everyone in the room once more before she decided on something else to draw. While she was sketching, she heard Stein's voice and immediately paid attention. So she had to get a partner or leave? Someone here was bound to need a weapon. "Well. If anyone needs a partner, I'm a weapon, a sword to be exact. And personally, I don't wanna leave class on the first day." She shrugged.

( MidnightStar MidnightStar Black Jade Black Jade RANGYOKU RANGYOKU LostHaven LostHaven AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie )​

Isla
She looked up from her book to look at Stein, knowing she did need a weapon, and she didn't want to leave at all. She had to prove she was like her brother, and her father, and that she wasn't like that kind of student. She actually wanted to make some friends, and being able to find a weapon to partner with would prove she's not always such an 'introvert'.

Though she didn't really...speak up. That wasn't really her kind of thing yet.

Winter soon found the death room and walked in and looked around at all of the tombstones her eyes soon landed on lord death as her greeted her "hello there miss what can I do you for?" He asked as she blinked several times before she snapped out of it "I'm here for me schedule and to talk with lord death whom I'm guessing is you?" He nodded at this and handed the demon weapon a paper with her class and a slip of paper telling where she had been "here you are and I'm guessing you wish to talk about your tics no?" She nodded at this as she looked at him.

Soon she left the death room and headed to pro. Steins class and walked in nervous "
um hi is the pro. Steins class?" She asked looked around.

AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Faust had only got up and readied to leave, when another girl walked through the entrance, and asked if it was Stein's class.
A bit too late for that. Class already half-ended.
He almost stepped out of the classroom until Stein told him to stay back as well, for throwing the brick, WHICH HE DIDN'T DO. He sighed, and slumped to the seat next to Isla.
Well look at you, staring all moody at the table. What did it ever do to you?
He asked, surveying around the room. The weapon, who revealed to be a sword, some person covered in Asura-level clothing, the Faerie was still there.
Black Jade Black Jade MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat raven flame raven flame AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back