• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
We have a huge growth spurt at the moment, and a few slots remaining. I would suggest taking a look at the Lore and pre-existing characters to get a feel for things, then shoot me a PM!

So, there are a few spots left, anyone interested just has to go read the lore and existing characters right? At least if nothing's changed within the last few hours

As it stands, we specifically need 1-2 (non-Autonomous) weapon characters to round out the roster. Meisters/Mages have full slots for the upcoming introductions.

The Lore is pretty important, we've got ourselves a fairly unique setting. We wanted the Soul Eater experience, but not just a drop in with recycled OC's.

The Lore is pretty important, we've got ourselves a fairly unique setting. We wanted the Soul Eater experience, but not just a drop in with recycled OC's.
It's very interesting so far, but I'm only still in the first part of it, also the discord invite expired

Oh, we are still plenty active! I'll shoot you a PM here in a moment! We have a small leadership team for each group, and we have some open spots in one particular group. I was wanting to touch base with them before I proceeded here because we may do some reformatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back