• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Are Earth Shaman's a thing?
Yep

Earth Shamans? I think so since that would be considered magic in a way.
No they aren't considered Magic individuals, they are just able to hear nature and sort of manipulate it, as personal abilities.

Oof good question. Since Crona entrapped Asura on the moon, the spread of madness would have stopped a long time ago.
Well, not exactly. Asura isn't the source of Madness, Madness exists in everyone. His spread of Madness would stop yes, but Madness as a whole would keep spreading

Yep

No they aren't considered Magic individuals, they are just able to hear nature and sort of manipulate it, as personal abilities.

Well, not exactly. Asura isn't the source of Madness, Madness exists in everyone. His spread of Madness would stop yes, but Madness as a whole would keep spreading
True enough. Anyway, I should be able to post my OC's tomorrow sometime. Can't wait to read everyone's OC's! >///<

If my corporate NPC gets in i am picturing a scene where a Meister and his weapon is trying to get in through the front desk, only for the security guard on duty to refuse them entry without a appointment. Since the guard's soul is probably not evil, it will most likely end with the duo losing their patience and beating the crap out of him

Hmmmm that would be interesting. Sorry it is taking me so long to post the final lore everyone. >///<

I think my second character is going to be a witch. But um we should probably make sure before this gets really uneven that we have a equal amount of Meisters and weapons.

I was kinda playing with the idea of making a meister if there won't be enough of them later on.

I am creating a utility meister in case anyone wants to make twin weapons or partner up with him... His personality will most likely be:
Personality:
- Somewhat flaky
-Giggles a lot
-Playful
-A bit ditzy
-Easily distracted
-When excited he is impulsive, reckless and irrational
-Dangerous and serious when angry
-Has no sense of direction.

I am creating a utility meister in case anyone wants to make twin weapons or partner up with him... His personality will most likely be:
Personality:
- Somewhat flaky
-Giggles a lot
-Playful
-A bit ditzy
-Easily distracted
-When excited he is impulsive, reckless and irrational
-Dangerous and serious when angry
-Has no sense of direction.
Don't we already have a Utility master?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back