• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol. I have so many things to do, but I should be able to have the plot/setting planned out over the weekend.

Good, because i have a idea for a motorcycle riding Earth Shaman who is a eco-warrior who has a grudge against witches due to a family tradition that states a witch killed their family patriarch. I should determin why he is in Death City though.

AHHHHHH Im so sorry for taking so long everyone! Please forgive me! >////<

My idea is a corporate mastermind who runs a company that sells weaponry. He secretly sells some of these weapons to terrorists and other evil humans around the globe. He is soley motivated by profit and had no idea that he has been placed on Shinagami's list. My guy is trying to kill off this NPC's corp due to the fact that the constant violence and death the weapons cause is making the Earth voice he hears cry out in pain constantly.

I was just curious, does everyone get one character or can we make two? (just in case I get inspired, not very likely but still good to know just in case xD)

I was just curious, does everyone get one character or can we make two? (just in case I get inspired, not very likely but still good to know just in case xD)
Everyone gets two.

Killerclown Killerclown I will think about it. I do like the idea, but just give me a day or two since I still am trying to work everyone's ideas together in some type of form and way.

Oof hard question. Maybe one since they are twins.
The other Soul Eater RP I have them in considers them as one character for the sake of application. Then again, I created that RP... The thing is, they could either be split between two meisters without fusion or with one meister and the possibility of using the fusion ability. I suppose I could just paste it in the CS field and see what you think.

so I was wondering if I could make a character that uses arcana cards to make attack spells or if that would be too much? (again I am not sure I will make one but I am playing with the idea)

I actu
so I was wondering if I could make a character that uses arcana cards to make attack spells or if that would be too much? (again I am not sure I will make one but I am playing with the idea)
That one would be a bit too much and overly complicated in my opinion. I would just stick to actual weapons.

Actually, I just meant like three or so cards that he/she would use instead of just spells (for example: tower to conjure a forcefield, the chariot to run at higher speeds,etc...) but okay I will see if I come up with something else :) no problem

What would you say to a witch/wizard that conjures a skeleton to fight? (you know like uses magic to conjure and control a skeleton like a weapon?) hehe I know I have some odd ideas today xD maybe I watch too much tv :P

What would you say to a witch/wizard that conjures a skeleton to fight? (you know like uses magic to conjure and control a skeleton like a weapon?) hehe I know I have some odd ideas today xD maybe I watch too much tv :P
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm oof. I don't know about that one. I would probably have to say no to that one even though it would be interesting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back