• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: Battle Resonance

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
In the supernatural realm of Death City, there is the Death Weapon Meister Academy run by none other than Shinigami (Grim Reaper) himself! At this academy, students train in teams as Demon Weapons (individuals who can turn into weapons) and their Meisters (those that wield them) with the goal of consuming 99 wicked human souls and 1 witch soul. After this, they become Death Scythes. Weapons worthy of being wielded by Shinigami. In this crazy realm will you be a Weapon or Meister? Human or Witch? Good or bad? You get decide in Soul Eater: Battle Resonance.

Thanks for checking out this roleplay! I know I just recently made a roleplay but that one didn't succeed as well as I thought it would plus I'm craving a group soul eater roleplay for some reason. Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back