• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater :: Another Day [Interest Check]

Should the OOC be on here or Discord?

• Forums

• Discord

• Either works for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.

monokoi

yeet

another day!​

847d373db8ea1ff12bdbb5ad68240e721a1cc4ec_hq.gif

FANDOM :: soul eater (duh)
GENRE :: anime, action, drama
LITERACY :: lazy-lit/lit+
FCs :: anime only!
START :: the date is undetermined. it depends on how fast interest rolls in!

So, is anyone up for a Soul Eater rp?

First and foremost, this would be OCs only! This will be played as if our characters replaced the canon ones, meaning you can forget about them for this story. That being said, the general premise is the same--the story will focus on those attending the DWMA as well as their weapons who, while learning academics, are also honing their abilities as Meisters and Weapons respectively.

Now, for the plot, I have a number of ideas that could play out, though I'll refrain from spewing too much for now! However the start of it lies in the fact that none of the residents or students have ever been outside of Death City, and if they have, it would've been a long time ago. The reasoning behind no one being allowed out is unknown, but many are content enough with their lives to shrug it off and continue doing their thing... Meisters and weapons (our characters, for the most part) in particular continue completing missions and attending classes within the city, unaware of the major turn their lives are going to take.

A few notes:
- Quality over quantity as far as posts go, but the absolute minimum is ten lines of text! Meanwhile, there is no maximum, however I ask that you don't write 2738829020 pages ;;
- Expect twists and turns, especially after the main conflict kicks in! Many events and plot-points will be affected by what your characters do (or don't do)--actions have consequences!
- Currently there isn't really a limit on the number of characters/players so, if you see there are more Meisters than Weapons (or vice versa), try to balance it out!
- Weapon-type duplicates are generally unadvised!
- One should post at least once or twice a week, though if you feel you need more time, don't be afraid to let me know.
- ^That being said, if you're dropping, notify us so we can figure out what to do with your character(s) without any issues!
- Please don't shy away from asking questions!

ooc here: Fandom - [ooc] Soul Eater :: Another Day
cs thread here: Fandom - [cs] Soul Eater :: Another Day

Last edited:
I have a interests in this! I just have some questions: Will you be allowing hybrids between witches, meister and weapons(ie: Witch-weapon, Witch-Meister, Weapon-Meister hybrids) to join? If so will there be limits attached to their abilities and potential? If not, would you ever think about it? Also, will our characters be from the outside world or poeple born within Death City, or can they be from other places in the world? Also, if our characters will replace the canon ones will this mean the history of the soul eater world will change dramatically to accomadate for the abscence of these characters? Also, how far back will we start in the timeline?

I'm really sorry I'm asking for so much DX I just want to evaluate what I can and can't do in this rp!

I have a interests in this! I just have some questions: Will you be allowing hybrids between witches, meister and weapons(ie: Witch-weapon, Witch-Meister, Weapon-Meister hybrids) to join? If so will there be limits attached to their abilities and potential? If not, would you ever think about it? Also, will our characters be from the outside world or poeple born within Death City, or can they be from other places in the world? Also, if our characters will replace the canon ones will this mean the history of the soul eater world will change dramatically to accomadate for the abscence of these characters? Also, how far back will we start in the timeline?

I'm really sorry I'm asking for so much DX I just want to evaluate what I can and can't do in this rp!
Ahhh I'm glad you're interested, and no need to apologize :D! To address your questions:
- As of right now I'm a little iffy towards hybrids and as such their abilities. Early on during the RP I'd have to say no, but I can definitely see myself incorporating them later on after the flow of things has been established!
- Characters could born in or outside of Death City, that's completely up to you! However chances are that they found themselves inside of the city when they were relatively young--meaning they had to have been living in Death City for quite a long time up until current (due to plot reasons ;D).
- The general history of things will kinda be the same as how it is canon, but you could look at this RP as an AU of the sort! There might be the rare appearance of canon characters if the situation calls for it. As for timeline, I'd say it overlaps with the manga/anime's? But since it's an AU the plot and events over that time would be different (if that makes any sense).

I hope I answered well ^ ^

Thank you, that answered my questions perfectly! Hopefully this rp does get off the ground so we do get to experiment with the concept of hybrids!

I have come to saaaaave the day!

Will you be allowing hybrids between witches, meister and weapons(ie: Witch-weapon, Witch-Meister, Weapon-Meister hybrids) to join? If so will there be limits attached to their abilities and potential?
If I may, Meisters are more of an aptitude thing than an actual race. Anyone can be a Meister as long as their Soul Wavelength is strong enough, although Witches that become Meisters are usually ones with weaker/less destructive magic as they're less likely to go off the deep end.

Demon Weapons, on the other hand, can't have any powers other than turning into a weapon.

And, for the record, I'd rather play a Weapon but can do either.

I had to look this one up...they have a whole word for throwing someone out a window
It is, bar none, my favorite word.

Along with the word temerity.

It's just to damn good to sneak in.

Oooo seems we're pretty evened out! I'll be playing both a meister and a weapon myself. I'll actually finish up the character template and whatnot in a bit after I've finished with work!

Would you guys prefer if partnerships/dorms were randomized or everyone picks? Do you guys even want dorms?

need places to live, so thats fine by me.

As for partnerships, meh, I'm here to make a story, my only worry is being tied to a poofer who dissappears... or worse..

Oooo seems we're pretty evened out! I'll be playing both a meister and a weapon myself. I'll actually finish up the character template and whatnot in a bit after I've finished with work!

Would you guys prefer if partnerships/dorms were randomized or everyone picks? Do you guys even want dorms?

I would prefer to have dorms. As for how they are decided, one part of me wants to be dormed with my weapon, while the other wants to be roomies with the guy who throws poeple out of windows. As for my actual partnership, I think I'd probably prefer poeple who are bladed, gun or guantlet weapons. Though I don't mind if my weapon gets randomized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back