• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater 1x1

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Big want for a Soul Eater RP.

Love the series and its premise and it has been on my mind lately. I would personally love to put 2 or 4 OCs through their own adventure, separate from the events of Canon or perhaps it's a new generation after Maka and the others? They could be older, professional Meisters too, and their weapons.

I have no OCs, rather I'd like go make them from scratch, whether i play Meister or Weapon.

Likewise I'm up for doubling up so that we could both play a Weapon and a Meister.

Whose up for building a story like that?

It could even be a Witch and Servant/Weapon or something like that if we wanted to shake things up.

Big want for a Soul Eater RP.

Love the series and its premise and it has been on my mind lately. I would personally love to put 2 or 4 OCs through their own adventure, separate from the events of Canon or perhaps it's a new generation after Maka and the others? They could be older, professional Meisters too, and their weapons.

I have no OCs, rather I'd like go make them from scratch, whether i play Meister or Weapon.

Likewise I'm up for doubling up so that we could both play a Weapon and a Meister.

Whose up for building a story like that?

It could even be a Witch and Servant/Weapon or something like that if we wanted to shake things up.

I know we already have an Rp going, but I came across this request and was curious if you wanted to do it together, as I am also a huge fan of the Soul Eater Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back