• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Calibur VI anyone?

Nerisyns

Hello all!

I have been simply craving Soul Calibur VI roleplays lately. Have an interesting AU? I'm willing to try it, though I generally prefer the canon universe. Also, I do OCs and doubles. Here's some other info for you:

• I like to have romance and fluff in my roleplays. BUT it doesn't have to be all romance/fluff. I also enjoy action and mystery.
  • In the same vein, I prefer OC x Canon pairings.
  • It would be nice to have at least an outline of a plot before we get started, even if it's as simple as "Let's follow the main story".
  • When it comes to length, as long as you give me more than a few sentences, I'm happy. Quality is more important than quantity. That said, I usually do a decent-sized paragraph for each side of the roleplay.
  • I sometimes have the tendency to think I've replied when I really haven't. Often what happens is I think, "I need to reply to that!" and then get distracted and forget that I didn't actually reply. So if it's been a day or two, just send me a quick message.
Okay, I think that's it. Have any questions? Then ask away! Otherwise, send me a PM and we'll get talking. ^_^

Actually, that question is why I prefer doing doubles. That way we'll each have our own OC, and the other person's canon character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back