• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SoTL - OOC

Five or six

• Five traits

• Six traits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Scion Scion

Thanks for posting your character. It's super late right now and I'm about to hit the sheets, as soon as I wake up Ill do a full check through.

I did a quick skim and noticed you're stacking genjutsu, which I think is awesome btw, not many people choose that route and the RP is better with someone who does take that path.

Kloudy Kloudy as soon as you wrap up the edits you're good. Also the main weapon section, if you don't have any weapons outside the standard fare you can delete that section.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor whenever you get a chance, toss in the trait list, it's in the CS right below the stat splits. When that's in you're accepted.

Other than that, just want to thank everyone for being here and I hope we can get things rolling soon.

I've come to realise that my character is very much a Shikamaru with some variation. xD

Scion Scion

Youre accepted.

Gonna put an accepted roster in the main thread to keep track of who is who, so if anyone doesn't want to scroll through and re scroll through stuff, I'll have it there with the posts linked.

I'm gonna give it one more day to see if we can get any more people. If not I will start the RP with what we have here. If most people stay active it should be alright.

Oh also

Kloudy Kloudy

You're accepted

I'm still interested, just got tied up with a personal project. I should have my CS up soon.

Sounds great! Even if you can't put time to your CS and the RP starts up you're not blocked out or anything, I keep it as always accepting. Take as much time as you need, life comes first.

So about the trait system, is that just going by their base abilities or does it take jutsus into consideration?

So about the trait system, is that just going by their base abilities or does it take jutsus into consideration?
Traits is just to highlight where your characters strengths lay in raw physical terms, however they do not alter the techniques, techniques are decided by stats.

It certainly helps to have traits and skills that align though.

Im gonna put the giant text wall below in the "Other section" anyway cause I think it's a better description than what I had before, but it applies here kind of so I'll paste it. Feel free to TL DR it but af anyone else is interested...

--

1st trait is mid level of the rank above you. So for use right now your first trait is mid Jonin level. So Jonin level Chakra control for example.

2nd is upper of current rank, so upper Chunin level speed for example.

3rd is right on the money average for the current level, so mid Chunin level (you get the idea)

4th is low for the current level so low chunin for us off start.

5th is the middle of the level below us so for us that's mid level Genin.

As we progress, these traits stay the same but they slide up. So when we become Jonin, that 1st trait is mid Kage level, and the 5th trait is mid chunin level.

The stat splits are current type focuses and you'll get a generous amount of points to apply to those as the story goes on.

Those stats dictate what level of attacks you can use.

10-20 = Acedemy to genin (D rank)

20-30 being genin to chunin (C rank)

30-40 being chunin to Jonin (B Rank)

40-50 being Jonin to kage (A Rank)

50-60 being Kage to God (S rank)

Last edited:
So just a quick question regarding the ninja coalition, is that primarily going to be focused around large tasks where all the players go together or are would we have smaller groups? More or less I'm just asking about basic team dynamics and structuring.

So just a quick question regarding the ninja coalition, is that primarily going to be focused around large tasks where all the players go together or are would we have smaller groups? More or less I'm just asking about basic team dynamics and structuring.

One group of 6-10 ninja that work in one unit by default, but split up here and there when small unit tactics are superior to one big group. It's flexible.

I want everyone to know that you guys should take initiative. Move the plot in a way that you want, if you want to split up, go for it. I'm here to keep the plot on the rails but those rails can follow detours, so yall do what you want and if there are any problems then I'll send a DM and we can fix it.

Hi folks. Would anyone here be down for a discord server for OOC? I personally prefer it over forum OOCs.

Hello there, suppose you have a character in mind? I also do not care for discord, I prefer keeping things nice and compact with general OOC. Helps spurs a game yanno?

Uncultured Uncultured
I'm working under the assumption that chakra control is just how well you can fine-tune your ninja magic powers rather than how good you are at executing techs in general but let me know if it's otherwise. Also got my dude up.

Uncultured Uncultured
I'm working under the assumption that chakra control is just how well you can fine-tune your ninja magic powers rather than how good you are at executing techs in general but let me know if it's otherwise. Also got my dude up.

Efficiency of chakra use.

People with high control and high pool would be like Minato, Kisame, late stage Naruto/Sasuke etc.

High pool but not control is like early Naruto. Lots of natural reserves but uses sloppily.

High control low pool is like Kakashi or Itachi. Doesn't have a lot of chakra but uses what they have at a near 100% efficiency rate for a maximized number of attacks.

Low control leads to the dumping of excess chakra into attacks to make them work (if you remember Ebisu's lesson on chakra control to Naruto). The technique still works but it tires you out faster. With a high pool this is not the end if the world, but if you have low pool and control youre gonna be a strong, low endurance haymaker of a character that seeks <5 min fights.

Pure hand to hand builds should just go high pool low control for increased stamina, but if you want any versatility, having a bit of both will help.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Ive been living on Black Ops 4 so I didn't see that yall posted until the last few minutes. I'll read over your characters tomorrow.

Thanks for joining btw I really do appreciate it 👍👍

Last edited:
So far I'm leaning on making a medical nin. I see alot of offense already in this group. Wouldn't mind being support.

So far I'm leaning on making a medical nin. I see alot of offense already in this group. Wouldn't mind being support.

You know I really neglected to put any stat for that, I guess go Ninjutsu with high chakra control.

Crazy all the little details and aspects yall bringing up that I didn't even think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back