• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SoTL - OOC

Five or six

• Five traits

• Six traits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zerohex Zerohex

You can handle the fight 100% I won't post for Yuuma, but I would ask you to respect the power level.

He is less skilled and slower but more physically dominant, so, take that for what you will my man, have fun with it, I'll have Sora go off and do something else and leave you to it.

Imma keep it real with yall chief(s) I do not feel like doing all the math. God knows how many enemies are left or of what level they are.

Once the boss is out of the picture, whatever enemies are left will scatter. Until then feel free to write in enemies that I did not write in.

CHAOS AND ANARCHY 🔥🔥🔥

Have them run out of the treeline for all I care, because if I stick to the numbers it may prevent some of you from posting when you'd otherwise want to post. So just send it.

This part is purely muscle flexing getting out those combat jitters and when I first posted it, it was intended for 7 people and now we have like 10+ so the enemy should increase in number as well.

Zerohex Zerohex

You can handle the fight 100% I won't post for Yuuma, but I would ask you to respect the power level.

He is less skilled and slower but more physically dominant, so, take that for what you will my man, have fun with it, I'll have Sora go off and do something else and leave you to it.

Uh, sure up to you. Again my character has his thoughts on that stuff but that's how character dynamics are made, people agree or disagree over things. Anyway sure I'll deal, is he actually styled as a street brawler even with his skill number? I guess that pertains to KnightOfNight KnightOfNight as well.

Zerohex Zerohex
I'm thinking he picked up stuff from all the fights he's been in but probably mostly relies on his huge muscles for huge punches. But if you wanna style him differently to make your fight cooler, by all means do so. I tried to keep his moves a little vague to give you more freedom to do some rad stuff.

rennuelaw rennuelaw

Sorry but for some reason I never received an alert for your character and I don't check the character tab all that often so I didn't notice your submission until now.

You are accepted 👍👍

Because of the swampy ground, Shizuka’s blink step taijutsu might not be as effective due to the speed debuff of the sticky floor. Forgot to mention it in my post, but the chuunin leader might not be as 100% caught off guard as I had intended. Uncultured Uncultured

YAHHHHH

BTW, can some give me a run down of what has happened in the rp so far?
The Hokage told us our mission at the village, then we met Kakashi at the East Gate and introduced ourselves. After that we time skipped 8 hours to a forest path where we found some rogue ninja attacking a couple, so we decided to intervene.

Uncultured Uncultured If Kakashi or KSMI KSMI doesnt finish him in the next posting round, I’ll try to land the killshot if y’all don’t mind. But by all means try if you want as well. : )

Uncultured Uncultured If Kakashi or KSMI KSMI doesnt finish him in the next posting round, I’ll try to land the killshot if y’all don’t mind. But by all means try if you want as well. : )

Yeah I think that's a good idea, I can kind of feel the momentum drying up on this endless fight so it's about time to wrap things up here.

You can write in Kakashi as well if you'd like to do a tandem finisher. I'll also give KSMI KSMI a good opportunity.

Yeah I think that's a good idea, I can kind of feel the momentum drying up on this endless fight so it's about time to wrap things up here.

You can write in Kakashi as well if you'd like to do a tandem finisher. I'll also give KSMI KSMI a good opportunity.
Haha, as a combat junkie I could never get bored of a fight. But sure, let’s wrap this scene up. I think you should continue using Kakashi: I might write an entire essay worth of paragraphs if I have to narrate for both of them, plus I’m not very good at writing for other predetermined characters. I’ll wait on you two to post.

I did my cool thing so I'm good unless someone wants to drag my character along to help them out with their cool things.
Well while KSMI and Destructus tag team to take down the boss, would you interested in having our characters get to know each other/ possibly work together to torture persuade some more low life felons to turn a new leaf? If you'd rather hold off on posting until we progress to the next scene no worries, I'll just wrap things up on my end.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems things shall be finishing up shortly, so it may be better to hold off on the team-building camaraderie for later.

Well while KSMI and Destructus tag team to take down the boss, would you interested in having our characters get to know each other/ possibly work together to torture persuade some more low life felons to turn a new leaf? If you'd rather hold off on posting until we progress to the next scene no worries, I'll just wrap things up on my end.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems things shall be finishing up shortly, so it may be better to hold off on the team-building camaraderie for later.
The next segment will have plenty of that.

I’m down with team building in both these segments.

Alrighty so I set it up for yall.

Kloudy Kloudy
KSMI KSMI

Meantime I'll finish up my last fight and Zerohex Zerohex , I know you just started yours but for times sake you can make a larger post if you'd like, including multiple exchanges so you don't have to wait on me.

To everyone else who is fighting fodder style enemies, this would be a good time to wrap up any loose ends. Once the boss is down every enemy will more or less flee as they realize then that they don't stand a chance.

Then I'll hit the fast forward button to the springs where we can get on with the plot and have some time for inter character interaction and character development.

In other news it looks like 6 traits is preferred by the group, so I'll be adding in another #3 slot to the traits. I'm not sure what I'll add. I'm thinking maybe reflexes, as in reaction time to attacks and speed of technique deployment, including all of Tai/Gen/Ninjutsu.

There are other options though and if anyone has suggestions for that 6th trait, let me know here so I can have a bigger pool of options.

Iunno, how about something like 'jutsu deployment', which relates to how fast you can do the hand signs and get your ninja magic out? Cause that's bit different than just rushing up to a guy and smacking them with an arm or leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back