• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SoTL - OOC

Five or six

• Five traits

• Six traits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So there's still the problem of an incredibly petty and dishonest person here.
Yeah it is wack that someone did this but there is no way to find out who it was so there's no point in trying to investigate it.

We can start the poll up again on the OOC but it wasn't very responsive last time as I think a lot of people just skim the OOC.

I know me and Kloud are for the current setup and you want six, I think Scion was for the change so 2-2 if I remember correct.

Wrote a post, exercising that 200 iq you get me xD
Actually, I wonder what Shikamaru’s iq actually was in the anime...

So to get away from the hot topic of stat splits and rigged polls, can I ask what my character can detect through his mind link off the bandits?

So to get away from the hot topic of stat splits and rigged polls, can I ask what my character can detect through his mind link off the bandits?

Hmmmm...

Well this is a good time to talk this over.

With the bandits, I guess a mixture of fear, aggression, anger, disliking that their boss won't retreat, hate for ninja idk, feel free to come up with whatever you feal is realistic for a bandit on the wrong end of a Jonin led platoon of Chunin.

As far as the ability is concerned though, for plots sake I need to bring something up.

Some characters are made of very strong stuff mentally. I mean, imagine trying to pry information out of Kisame or Danzo lol. For unnamed people, go for it, but if a character has importance and is presented as strong, just check it with me first. If a character is I guess we can say "mentally fortified" just make it so that physical contact and effort is required to read them.

I say this because there is going to be trickery, deceit, and lies in this RP. If you can always read everyone's thoughts it would ruin the surprise, so some kind of element needs to be introduced so that everything adds up.

KSMI KSMI

Just deleted the post. You're good to go.

It's inbuilt with weaknesses. For starters, he can only read surface thoughts. He can't pry into peoples' memories and he can't force people to think certain things. This could be countered simply by thinking something else or thinking in code.

Oh also, ladies and gents

I made KnightOfNight KnightOfNight a CO GM cause holy hell, dedication is actually top tier and if anyone can come up in my PMs and flat disagree with me without me feeling any type of salt then the communication skills are there. Plus I'm a bit overwhelmed so the help is appreciated from me.

Privs aren't over the top but Knight is able to make villains up and play as them, and moderate the chat to some extent along with keeping the IC logical and my plot logical as well.

Chara cater acceptance is also also there, but for all of you that's a non issue.

Zerohex Zerohex
Go ahead my dude, because yeah, he seems perfect for you. Plus everyone needs to get a chance to do something cool and I don't wanna hog it for myself.

It's inbuilt with weaknesses. For starters, he can only read surface thoughts. He can't pry into peoples' memories and he can't force people to think certain things. This could be countered simply by thinking something else or thinking in code.

That's perfectly balanced, appreciate the self limiting.

So to anyone that is still looking to fight, there are a couple enemies remaining. We should wrap this up soon though, so we can move on to Clear Springs resort. Don't want to get too bogged down.

Kloudy Kloudy
KSMI KSMI

Ill get a response post up for the boss in under an hour.

I did my cool thing so I'm good unless someone wants to drag my character along to help them out with their cool things.

All I know is that all last night and this morning I was unable to get on the site. I decided to take a nap most of the day and when I woke up I was able to get on.

My character does because tag teaming someone is for assholes and pussies but I don't mind if people step in and we make a character dynamic over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back