Soryn, Prince of Lightwood

Lost

Sleep-deprived.
Soryn Of Lightwood

"I daresay we all must be a little mad, lest we not have the courage to believe."

[Prince of Lightwood]

Appearance:

Race:

Fairy of Lightwood

Personality:

Soryn is typically light-hearted and relaxed, often downplaying the seriousness of situations. He prefers to explore the kingdom and meet people rather than perform his duties, only completing them at his mother's behest. Though his nature makes him appear immature, he steps up to the plate as crown prince, and is wiser beyond his years.

Bio:

Soryn was groomed to be a prince since he was young. He was taught history, manners, politics, and all sorts of seemingly trivial information. But most of all, he was taugh to hate the fairies of Darkwood. Day after day it was drilled into him the darkness they wrought upon the world. He, they said, was a being of light, and was obligated to despise them. And he did, for a time, until he started his escapades outside the castle. He spent time with all manner of creatures, fairy and monsters alike.

The more he explored, the less his prejudice held sway over him. Half the beasts in the land were misunderstood; it wasn't preposterous to assume his fairy neighbors were as well. Soon he felt no ill will towards the Darkwood, and instead wished for peace. Much to his mother's disdain, he even started treating Bowyn, his counterpart, as a younger brother rather than a rival prince.

Weapon(s):

-His sword, Belviik, was gifted to him at birth by a strange cloaked man.

[I don't even know why the bio's messed up ;/]

Last edited by a moderator:
Soryn Of Lightwood

"I daresay we all must be a little mad, lest we not have the courage to believe."

[Prince of Lightwood]

Appearance:

Race:

Fairy of Lightwood

Personality:

Soryn is typically light-hearted and relaxed, often downplaying the seriousness of situations. He prefers to explore the kingdom and meet people rather than perform his duties, only completing them at his mother's behest. Though his nature makes him appear immature, he steps up to the plate as crown prince, and is wiser beyond his years.

Bio:

Soryn was groomed to be a prince since he was young. He was taught history, manners, politics, and all sorts of seemingly trivial information. But most of all, he was taugh to hate the fairies of Darkwood. Day after day it was drilled into him the darkness they wrought upon the world. He, they said, was a being of light, and was obligated to despise them. And he did, for a time, until he started his escapades outside the castle. He spent time with all manner of creatures, fairy and monsters alike.

The more he explored, the less his prejudice held sway over him. Half the beasts in the land were misunderstood; it wasn't preposterous to assume his fairy neighbors were as well. Soon he felt no ill will towards the Darkwood, and instead wished for peace. Much to his mother's disdain, he even started treating Bowyn, his counterpart, as a younger brother rather than a rival prince.

Weapon(s):

-His sword, Belviik, was gifted to him at birth by a strange cloaked man.

[I don't even know why the bio's messed up ;/]

Question, does he know the 'Strange Cloaked Man' is Faust?

i mean, he'd know Faust since it did say he had pretty good relationship with Lightwood's royal family in his CS : P

Question, does he know the 'Strange Cloaked Man' is Faust?

i mean, he'd know Faust since it did say he had pretty good relationship with Lightwood's royal family in his CS : P

Hm...

You know, I'm not sure. It's up to you if you'd like him to.

I don't mind... I really don't.

You decide :P

I guess he would, considering Faust lives there.

Or, rather than have him know, we could do a reveal of sorts where Soryn tries to fight Faust with Belviik and it breaks ;P

Or, rather than have him know, we could do a reveal of sorts where Soryn tries to fight Faust with Belviik and it breaks ;P

If that happens, Faust doesn't have a spare

*Belviik Shatters*

*Both Stare*

*Soryn Bursts into Tears*

*Faust begrudgingly gives Soryn Era's Doom*

*Belviik Shatters*

*Both Stare*

*Soryn Bursts into Tears*

*Faust begrudgingly gives Soryn Era's Doom*

Lol x)

I'd imagine that, in the event that did occur, Soryn would mournfully suck it up and begrudgingly get a new, less magical sword.

Lol x)

I'd imagine that, in the event that did occur, Soryn would mournfully suck it up and begrudgingly get a new, less magical sword.

If that happened, Faust would just be like: 'fuck this have a sword' and then give soryn a wooden sword

Or just raid Faust's weapon collection. He has too many anyways. (Four if his twin sickles with hilariously long blades count)

Users who are viewing this thread