• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sorta multi-genre Superhero Roleplay

I am so ready to be a low-level hero. Like Mumen Rider from One Punch Man, but maybe a little more powerful than that.

I don't know why but I feel like playing a character like John Constantine in this RP, I feel like there aren't going to be many magic based characters in this.

Trying to decide between which character to choose....

- A mute hydrokinetic water giant........
- A man who can control electromagnetic radiation......

update: the Ranking system is complete

phew, that was a though one. Just need to complete the hero system, the job system and the lore, then I can set up the last couple details like the CS and the thread will be up :)

anyone is welcome to offer ideas for hero skills and jobs.

Hero, baker, bartender, taxi driver, student, all considered jobs

Martial arts, [insert weapon mastery], equipment, racial powers, all considered hero skills

My character can magically upgrade gifted items. Sword into magic sword! Or rock into magic rock!
anyone is welcome to offer ideas for hero skills and jobs.

Hero, baker, bartender, taxi driver, student, all considered jobs

Martial arts, [insert weapon mastery], equipment, racial powers, all considered hero skills
Hey Idea Idea is there going to be a limit on how many characters a person can have, or do you not know yet?

Hey Idea Idea is there going to be a limit on how many characters a person can have, or do you not know yet?
Each person will be allowed to start with up to two characters. When people have been around long enough, if they have proven sufficiently active and adept at handling the systems , then I will start to allow more.

The systems are almost ready people, sorry for the terribly long wait! Tuesday everything should be up, though, after my early week tests

My brain is buzzing with ideas for this!
But, I'll only be lurking for a bit, due to being away for some time this weekend and next week... Regardless, consider me interested~

It's still very much a work in progress, but most of my ideas are formed around a Gorgon/ Medusa character.... Snake hair, maybe an affinity with poisons or venom, maybe some sort of energy draining ability to do with her eyes... And I do have an idea about her vision and eyes, where she's "blind", and sees the world in infrared, and stuff.... Lots of links to the biology of snakes!
Just thoughts at the moment, so ignore my bouncing around of things... :closed eyes open smile:

Do note, while very complex powers will be allowed be of caution that you can only have one power: and the more diverse that one power is, the less powerful each option is allowed to be.

Apologies in previous RP's, as I felt I couldn't very much interact without having things done at me. MENACINGLY!

But, I do love myself a good superhero RP that encompasses the entirety of being a hero, and the amazing powers and team-ups that occur. I happen to have a long running idea of a power that converts the user into a liqui-metal being akin to steel.

Well, I do hope there is more room, lest I be the feather that tips the car off the cliff!

okay everybody, that took forever, but tomorrow, it will be complete! Had to abandon the race system, and giving everything proper description was tough, but at last I managed and now I just need to complete some lore and some locations, then I´ll tag anyone who is still interested to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back