• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sorta based off a fandom but not. . . Idk anymore. . .

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I love the Idea of the out of body soul called a Daemon (pronounced like demon) which comes from the series The Golden Compass. But that's the only part I'd Like to use from the series which doesn't really make this a fandom rp but I'm not quite sure.

As this isn't an official CS or Rp thread I wont make it very formal so I apologize for that but here's a little snippet into some ideas I've been throwing around for this plot. If you have any please pm me!

• Disappearing Daemons, In the end the group might have to find out how they came to be. Very loose ended
  • Simple drama and life involving Daemons and the struggles of maturing them.
    • someones Daemon dies
    • one gets detached
    • Someone doesn't have one but keeps a well trained dog (or other animal) to hide his or her flaw

Basically when its all said and done I'm bored and really want to incorporate Daemons into something but I need help with ideas because I seem to be fresh out.

Hi there! I want to express an interest in the ideas you have put forth on this thread. I'm personally a fan of the Golden Compass, and more specifically, the idea of the daemons that heavily embody the story it possesses. I'm pretty lenient as far as what ideas you prefer for a possible future rp, and even a possible suggestion of my own in you are interested. Just give me a shout. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back