• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Sorry to bother, but may I ask why the change?

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey!

So... Uhm... Yeah... The default forum filters changed kinda suddenly!

Is there a particular reason why they changed?

Sorry to bother the admins about this, but this kinda took me by surprise!

Was there something wrong with the way they were before, or...?

This has actually been in the works for some time now. :3

It's to clean up the chaos of the front page and better organize content overall with the help of the filter feature.

Fable Fable

OH!

pfffffft WOW. Yeah that makes a ton more sense.

I'm a ditz, sorry to bother!

Thanks for the quick, polite, and helpful answer, Fyuri! :closed eyes open smile:

Fable Fable

OH!

pfffffft WOW. Yeah that makes a ton more sense.

I'm a ditz, sorry to bother!

Thanks for the quick, polite, and helpful answer, Fyuri! :closed eyes open smile:

Yeah, as Fyuri said, we've been working on this since April. We just did it live today since it was minimal interruption to the site and thus didn't require the site being down for a few hours. We plan to make an announcement in a part finalizing and explaining part 2, but if you go read the other stuff, you'll get a gist of it.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

Yeah, that's the main thing! I thought this kinda shindig usually goes down after a few-hours-long site shut-down!

I kinda just saw them with 0 posts and then all gone after a refresh and was like "DUDE WHHHHHAAAA--!?"

Thanks, D.Wiz! I'll try to not derp out of the announcement and thanks for your time in responding to me as well! :D

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

Yeah, that's the main thing! I thought this kinda shindig usually goes down after a few-hours-long site shut-down!

I kinda just saw them with 0 posts and then all gone after a refresh and was like "DUDE WHHHHHAAAA--!?"

Thanks, D.Wiz! I'll try to not derp out of the announcement and thanks for your time in responding to me as well! :D

No problem <3

Ah, is that dropping now? I knew some stuff was happening, didn't know it was Melvil stuff XD

Honestly I forgot it was even in the works until now XD This's been quite an undertaking, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back