• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sorry for your power loss (Superheroish RP)

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To whom it may concern,

This e-mail is to announce your placement in the Power Loss Therapy Group. This means you weren’t qualified for the Power Replication Program, and you weren’t qualified for or declined inclusion in the Alternative Power Program.

We are sorry it had to come to this, and we hope your inclusion in this therapy group will lessen the pain of losing something valuable. While the friendship of like individuals cannot replace your super strength or your time freezing, it can at least keep you in a lightened mood.

Sorry for your power loss,

Power Loss Department of the Steel Fist Hero Agency

Not sure if I’ll end up doing anything with this idea, but I at least want to see if people are interested p.

Alright nice! I’ll think a bit more on this idea. Keep in mind I’m on vacation and can’t get to making anything until I get home, which likely won’t be for a while, though.

oh

i forgot about this

yea i dunno now

i've kinda been busy with another roleplay i'm in...

It's okay; I can see how both are a commitment.

tbh i don't really think i could run a roleplay like this, thinking back on some past mistakes

too little of a plot to roleplay off of

i wish i could find a happy medium between too little and too much of a plot

how does everyone else do it

Ikr? I've never GMed before but it seems like a huge responsibility. Don't stress yourself out and stick to what you're capable of!

Ikr? I've never GMed before but it seems like a huge responsibility. Don't stress yourself out and stick to what you're capable of!

and right now my capabilities lie in gming an arc in heroes and villains

which i guess is a step?

i shouldn't have bumped this

i should not have bumped this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back