• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
There I did a post! Its totally all new and interesting and totally not 70% a copy/paste of a previous opening post!

242-8-Shifty-Eyes-Gif.gif

You heard the boss, you better rush now and get those posts out quick or else dire circumstances may occur!

It's time to drop everything else in my life to write at least one post (around nine paragraphs per) an hour. A minimum of 216 paragraphs per day. That's what real roleplaying is all about.

It's time to drop everything else in my life to write at least one post (around nine paragraphs per) an hour. A minimum of 216 paragraphs per day. That's what real roleplaying is all about.
I can't believe you Clock making poor loveweaver loveweaver work so hard to RP! Why must you push the poor person to working themselves ragged for your RP?
Yikes, 9 paragraphs, please dont do that. I normally only do two to three for instance.

14 hundred words, minimum. Really get that full-backstory reflection in there. That pebble you kicked on the road? Better detail where that went. RPing 101 here.

Don't worry, don't worry. It's all just a joke, 2-3 is about my normal size too. Sometimes more, but usually around at least 2 as a rule of thumb.
(I wish I even had the time to write that much in the first place, in all honesty.)

Don't worry, don't worry. It's all just a joke, 2-3 is about my normal size too. Sometimes more, but usually around at least 2 as a rule of thumb.
(I wish I even had the time to write that much in the first place, in all honesty.)
I can sometimes go 4 if i really get into it(or if I need to do something story related.) Meanwhile I was debating on bringing back a character and I ultimately decided that with this group, I think they'll fit just fine.

...On another note, I thought I'd be fully ready to start typing out a post as soon as I got home, but I'm struggling to get out my sentences...
I guess that's what I get for thinking I'd have creative juices after working all day. I'll just have to start tomorrow, hopefully! (Because I'm as excited as anyone else to start getting this ball rolling.)

Sorry! I didn't mean to type that much! I just felt the need to show kind Rhea and what she is thinking inside her head a bit so it kinda made my post longer then intended. >.<

Out of curiosity, whats everybody's timezones? I'm PST, but my sleep schedule can get seriously messed up at times so there's a chance of a post in the early morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back