• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So I'm considering reviving this storyline if anyone is interested. We could continue along with the current story or I could do a soft reset?

Woah there O.o Well haha I wasn't expecting anything from this. If I were to go on I'd lean at a soft reboot. its a little jarring to jump on straight from where it was left off.

From the looks of things there seems to be a few people interested. I also agree with the soft reset option because I didn't know how you guys wanted to jump back in. I also really missed this rp. I'm going to put up a interest check to see if anyone else is interested.

EDIT: I have also fleshed out more things since I'm a bit more experienced and theres more that's been updated since I last touched this.

Im in the process of Cleaning up for the Revival. In case you guys need access to your characters here's the old CS sheets. AI10100 AI10100 Hanarei Hanarei

EDIT: Also PM me if you need to see the original IC.

I'm up for rebooting too : )

I'll keep t he same character, but I might twerk his backstory since its been a while and I've had time to think on it more.

Last edited:
Gotcha. YeahI think I'll probably keep my character I remember generally what she was about, might tweak some things in the end though I'll have to see.

redroseknight redroseknight could I ask for you to use the schools of magic as your three main school proficiencies? You can find them in the Lore Page.
EDIT: also could you choose a town of origin as well?

Last edited:
I mentioned it in an inference when she said that she had received plenty of letters but this last invitation was given extra pressure by one of the priests who raised her. I can make it more clear if you prefer.

I mentioned it in an inference when she said that she had received plenty of letters but this last invitation was given extra pressure by one of the priests who raised her. I can make it more clear if you prefer.
I think some further clarification is needed in regards to the acceptance letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back