• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
By typical equipment, what type of stuff should we put there? Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

I should also clarify this, thank you for reminding me.

While this is a mainly magic based rp, you can still fight at ranged or in melee combat. So essentially equipment that you are carrying like supplies, weapons, etc.

EDIT: I will be getting my sheet up later tonight, just have a lot to do between then and now.

I should also clarify this, thank you for reminding me.

While this is a mainly magic based rp, you can still fight at ranged or in melee combat. So essentially equipment that you are carrying like supplies, weapons, etc.

EDIT: I will be getting my sheet up later tonight, just have a lot to do between then and now.
So, spell-books, swords, daggers, typical fansaty rpg stuff? Neato. Also, can we post character sheets, or do you want us to wait for you?

So, spell-books, swords, daggers, typical fansaty rpg stuff? Neato. Also, can we post character sheets, or do you want us to wait for you?

by all means post your sheets, we could get started sooner if I can look at them sooner

EDIT: I have a character already figured out, I just have to put it into the form I made.

by all means post your sheets, we could get started sooner if I can look at them sooner

EDIT: I have a character already figured out, I just have to put it into the form I made.
One more thing. Can we create out own kingdoms, or do we pick from the two you've made? (The ones that have lore)

Well, I figured if Odalor and the other kingdom are allies, some of the noble family's between the two would know each other, either by name, as party guest, or some sort of partnership

Well, I figured if Odalor and the other kingdom are allies, some of the noble family's between the two would know each other, either by name, as party guest, or some sort of partnership
That's fair. They might be enemies though. My char is basically the polar opposite of yours.

It's all good, everyone could be friends with Rhea the demon child She is great and not at all overly energetic and often a screw up that can get feisty if she thinks she is being looked down on or someone points out her screw ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back