Sora Yukimura

Skita

A sinnamon bun

sora.jpg

Name: Sora Yukimura

Personality:

Sora is a kindhearted person who tends to be a bit headstrong. He has a habit thinking more with with his heart than with his head.Although even with that said its not always easy to tell what he is thinking. Due to his work as a vet he has learned to be able to hide his own personal feelings for professionalism and to protect others. Sora most of the time will try to stay calm and collected in most situations. He's also the type of person who will say exactly on his mind and will not hold back, when he gets going he mouth has no filter. Sora also has a tendency to jumping to conclusions from time to time. He also loves his friends can be very protective of them at times and would never do anything to hurt them unless he had reason to.

Ultimate: SHSL Veterinarian

Bio:

There's nothing very extraordinary about how Sora was brought up in the world. He was born to two farmers and grew up in the countryside about and hour outside the nearest city. He quite enjoyed his life on the farm with the abundance of animals almost always available. He discovered his talent treating animals at the age of 10. A young calf had wound up twisting it's ankle and Sora was the only one who was home at the time. His first instinct was to see if there was anything that he could do for the young animal instead of seeing it be eventually put down because of its injury. He remembered watching his mother treat his younger sister's ankle with a splint a year earlier so he decided to apply the same knowledge to the animal. He was able to properly set the calf's ankle and it wakened a passion in him. From that day forward he knew he wanted to help animals stay healthy and he made an effort in working toward that goal before he was eventually scouted by Hope's Peak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted after you bio is complete, woo finally another male character.

xD I know right. I'm mostly basing his pants off of what I remember from the game that the face claim is from. Although his pants could always be tan instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back