• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sophisticated's Search

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey all! Looking for a few extra RPs.

A little about me and my preferences~
  • I like to do realistic modern rps, but I can be convinced of fantasy if it's good.
  • I'm a real sucker for romance and friendships.
  • I prefer to play female unless we're doubling up. I do put the same amount of effort into both characters
  • I usually write about 2-3 paragraphs for each of my characters and I prefer you do too.
  • I am a college student with two jobs, I get very busy. I'm usually on about once a day, but I sometimes go days where I don't have the time. These days can't be predicted, unfortunately.
  • Please do not abandon the rp. If you aren't interested, just tell me.
Don't have pairings in mind, I usually come up with those once I find a partner, but I have plot ideas below. Very vague ideas.

*** I'm currently in the mood for a journey, adventure fantasy with just a touch of romance. Just a little.
*** A modern Disney themed rp <3 <3 <3
*** Supernatural abilities
*** Villains (maybe the children of DC villains?) just causing problems and being villains. Minimal romance. Seeing how far the villains will go with their evilness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back