• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Riddikulus93

Charlie
Hello and Welcome to the latest of my searches thanks to changing hyper fixations every 12 months! Any who onto the good stuff.

**A little bit about me:**

* My Name is Willow!
* In my early twenties but act like a Grandma. 24 going on 204 if you will.
* Girl bossing too close to the sun constantly. I don’t know how to stop at this point.
* You wouldn’t like me if I didn’t drink coffee.
* I am a whole chatterbox. You have been warned.
* Active most of the time, I'll let you know otherwise.
* I am 18+ so all characters/partners must be 18+. I am an adult so involving myself with minors makes me uncomfortable.

**A little about what I am like as a partner:**

* I am ghost friendly! If the muse is gone or we don't mesh, don't worry. I wish you all the best!
* I can write anywhere from advanced literate to novella style
* I write a minimum of 3 paragraphs per response, I can write upwards of 6 to 12 paragraphs if things really get going and I am fully invested in the scene. That’s between around 500-3000 words.
* I prefer to do doubles. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it keeps things fair when doing OCxCanon. This is a personal preference for myself. If you want CanonxCanon or OCxOC for your side I am more than happy to do so but I will not do just one rp of OCxCanon.
* I am very LGBTQ+ friendly, most of my OCs are within that community.
* I can't promise daily replies all the time but I try to do between 3 to 5 replies a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I will keep you posted.
* I am completely fine with most themes and I am all about compromising.
* I ADORE OOC CHATTER AND PLOTTING
* I typically use Discord to rp but have used google docs in the past.

**What I am looking for in a partner:**

* Ideally someone who matches what I am like as a partner which is listed above.
* Open to plotting and creating characters. Please don’t make me do all the work.
* Open to playing multiple characters beside just the main OC. It’s exhausting when I have to juggle everything myself.

**I am open to roleplay in these fandoms if world-building isn’t your vibe:**

* Sons of Anarchy (Finished the show, can play anyone)
* Mayans (I am about to start this so it will be on the table once I'm a season in!!)
* I have a few other fandoms I could be talked into given the plot idea is interesting. Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, ZNation. I'm probably forgetting some but that's just a little taste.

I have some plots but it would make this post way longer than it needs to be so I’ll leave it to discussion in PMs!

Send me a message or leave a comment! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back