Sonnet XVIII

AnneBoleyn

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Hey there (:

So guess what:
What do you do when you are in love with rps but have a lot of work to do and not much time to do it?? Correct, do what you have to do procrastinating.
That's how I ended up here.

I entered the world of roleplaying at the age of 13 - I'm 25 now - and I just love to explore what the world of roleplay has to offer (except for the dark and disturbing stuff).
For the most part I am into playing fandom rps, as I get quite obsessed with my favourite fandoms and characters. ♥

Outside the rp universe I am a writer and poet (or at least I try to be); I love video games and I am a huge Potterhead, nerd and TV series junkie (I love to chat and discuss tv shows btw. *hint*).

<3

Welcome to the site Anne! Look forward to seeing you around the site! I also love video games and am a huge Potterhead as well. I just recently made it to Universal Studios in Florida to explore Harry Potter world. It was awesome! And butterbeer? Delicious! Let me and/or any of the staff know if you need any help around the site and if you're looking for a Potter RP (I prefer OC) let me know. I'd be more than happy to join that endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back