• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
(Anyways if you want Sonic to join Silver and Shadow vs Nazo. Have him sense Shadow's power constantly rising since he's mid Super form transformation right now.)

The rocks that fly in the air grow bigger. At this point they could be considered bolders. Shadow begins flashing Super and base. A yellow beam of light from the sky strikes where Shadow stands. The shockwaves rock the Freedom Fighter Base. The planet itself feels like it's trembling. With one last yell cracks form in the ground. He asorbs the fake emerald and he turns Super. He teleports and spin dashes Nazo. "So I was correct. The Chaos Emeralds are a limitor on the form the less emeralds the stronger."
Shadow and Nazo both take a equal looking battle to the sky. Even with one arm Shadow blocks almost every last attack from Nazo. Nazo blocks all of Shadow's until Shadow punches him in the gut. He smirks and then kicks him to ground. Blood drips from Nazo's mouth and he stands. All his marks healing.

(I think you misunderstand. THe bolders were formed by the Fake Emerald Super form. In other words Shadow made them and now is with Silver beating the crap out of Nazo.)

Nazo stands up and wips the dust off of him and smirks. Shadow lands right in front of Nazo. "Long time no see Faker." Shadow says smirking.

Both seem equal in power. The one noticable thing is that puts Shadow at a disadvantage is his stamina is dropping faster then Nazo's. Shadow spin dashes Nazo into a tree in which Nazo teleports and kicks Shadow through serval in return.

Shadow walks back to Nazo. While his injuires increase Nazo's always heal. Shadow's stamina is growing lower as he begins flashing Super and base. "Damn it...the emerald is running out of power." He says. Nazo loses energy each time he heals. So the energy loss of Nazo puts him at equal to Shadow still.
(I control Nazo dude.)

"Heh running out of power already Shadow?" Nazo asks cockily. Shadow bares his teeth at his foe and says, "I still got enough to beat you." Both charge an energy blast and fire them. The two blasts collide and create shockwaves bigger then the transformation's.
(I control Nazo.)

Shadow and Nazo's blasts collide and result in an explosion. The explosion causes Pure Energy to form in the middle.
Pure Energy- Pure Energy is nothing but energy. Normally energy has something mixed in it but this is nothing but energy. 1% pure enegry can destroy an entire planet and this 100% pure energy. They both push it towards the other.
(Yo Don't quit.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back