• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
5C0E9859-6E70-4ECD-957D-4E177ABD7D35.png

“Thanks!” Silver chirped as Cream handed him the ice pack. Place in up against his bruised ribs sent an immediate wave of relief over him as the aching pain was relegated to a duller sensation. The little rabbit really was a sweet kid. However the joy from the newly acquired ice pack was quickly put to an end.

“Shadow...your arm!”

Silver was left without any words to grace his lips. Still, in a tsunami of confusion a plethora of questions wracked the young teen’s mind. What happened? Was Shadow alright? What could even cause an ultimate lifeform such a grievous injury in the first place? However this questions where nothing in comparison to the sheer guilt on Silver’s shoulders. If he’d just traveled back a year, hell maybe even a month earlier, then he might have been able to stop this from happening. Or maybe he shouldn’t have traveled back to the future in the first place, maybe then he could have also been there to help Shadow defeat whoever this Nazo was.

“...I’m so sorry”

Silver for a second felt tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes but he quickly wiped them away before Shadow could notice. No, instead he began to ramble.

I c-can go back in time and fix this! Maybe I came here too late, I can always go back to an earlier point in time and make sure that this doesn’t happen in the first place! H-how long have I been gone anyways?”

Silver knew that theoretically traveling back before Shadow had lost an arm wasn’t as simple as that but that didn’t stop him from offering. If there was a way then Silver wasn’t going to not take the opportunity to help. As Silver frantically searched through his mind for possible solutions, he felt the weight of reality toil town onto his shoulders. Was this his fault? Had he traveled to a point too late into the timeline? From the grey hedgehog’s perspective he’d been barely gone for even a whole day but with time travel that day to him could actually have been days, weeks or even months. He always tried to get in the same general period of time that he’d last interacted with his friends but sometimes it didn’t always work out so cleanly.​

Shadow The Hedgehog: Stopping me from losing my arm will only affect your time not ours so in one world I'll have both arms and in another I'll have one so no point in doing so. And Don't be sorry it's better then death which I was predicted to have happen.

F5A07567-6D2C-4B1A-970B-FE17B3A21FEF.png
“B-but I’m there’s a way that I can fix this, there has to be! And think about it, if I go to the past and make it so you didn’t-” Silver didn’t even want to say it ou loud, as if the mere mention of Shadow’s amputated limb would make the whole situation even more real. “Then this point in time would be completely erased and rewritten! Think about how many times I’ve changed the future. It wouldn’t be any different from that...right?”

It couldn’t be because it was just the same feedback loop that he’d been doing for so long, only just at a much smaller scope. Plus, if anyone knew how time travel worked then it’d be Silver himself. He’s changed the future so much that it now barely resembles the original timeline in the slightest. He’s seen cities flooded and overtaken by the sea, landscapes enveloped in eternal darkness where even the moon couldn’t provide an ounce of light, even cities encased in bubbling pools of hot molten-

Silver’s line of thought ended there before he could finish. The point was, he knew that no matter how different the future had been made through his involvement it was still his future. He wasn’t just creating brand new worlds and timelines every time he went back to change some event or disaster. Thus, that same idea had to apply to the current situation at hand.​

Last edited:
"It might work, but the side effects on our time and my body we can't predict. We can't tell that if we stop my arm from being destroyed if Nazo will let me live or kill me. We don't know if I'll be as strong. Silver I appreciate the offer but I'm fine. I've adapted to one arm fighting and fight as skilled as I did with both arms."

Rouge The Bat: Silver don't worry about Shadow. He's been able to recover and he's even had the chance to get a protestic but he won't because he says, "Gerald had made me the way I am for a reason I will allow no parts that ain't a part of my orginal plan of creation to be added on to my body." Believe it or not he even fights better with one arm than two.

Shadow: "Hey Cream...how's things going for you and your mom?" The single armed ebony hedgehog walks towards her a smile on his face.

B76B6159-A057-490B-8248-D75ABC881A14.png
South Island, Freedom Fighters’ Headquarters

“But!-“

But what? Shadow clearly was against the notion and he did raise some valid points. Time travel was incredibly finicky when it came to changing certain events. The smallest thing could cause a whole heap of butterfly effects to occur that’d make the whole situation even worse than before. Just as the black hedgehog said, maybe if he managed to salvage both arms then this Nazo creature would in turn kill him entirely. Or maybe Shadow would simply lose a leg, an eye, or his other arm

Most of all though, it’d distract the young time traveler from his true goal, saving the future. He had no idea how long it would take to loop back and ensure Shadow came out unharmed from his fight and if Silver himself ended up perishing then there would be no hope for the timeline. It hurt Silver knowing that there might be a chance to help one of his friends but unfortunately it was just too risky. More importantly, it’d be going against Shadow’s own wishes. Silver looked up at Shadow and gave a melancholy smile that failed to mask his true emotions as he finally relented.

“I understand, if youre really okay like this then I won’t change the past”

With that, their argument had concluded. As Silver stood there thinking over everything that he and Shadow and said, Rouge gave a few words to help ease the leftover tension, mentioning how Shadow had rejected the use of a prosthetic as well as backing up the black hedgehog’s claim that he had adapted well to combat with only one arm. If anyone knew Shadow well then it was the G.U.N agent and part-time thief so Silver couldn’t doubt the claim if she was the one saying it. He supposed that he’d just have to wait and see for himself how well Shadow was accustomed to one armed fighting.

Silver idly watched as Shadow left to go speak with the young rabbit girl, causing the white hedgehog to ponder over the whereabouts of her two little companions. He rarely ever saw Cream apart from them which made it all the more weirder to see her all alone. Maybe they were just somewhere nearby that he couldn’t see from where he was? Finally shedding the dreary previous topic behind, Silver voiced this particular query.

“Where’s Cheese and Chocola anyways?”

Interacting with: Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra
Nearby: Happykitty Happykitty

"Ugh...." Suddenly he dashes out the front door. "This energy is him. Silver you wanted to help me get my arm back? How about you help me kill the one which took it."

“He’s here!?” Silver dropped his ice pack onto the ground in surprise. He hadn’t expected to meet the guy so soon if at all. The future he’d come from showed no sign of this Nazo figure’s influence, seeing as Eggman had been the one in control. Silver shook his head, admonishing himself as he quickly realized the root of his miscalculation. In the span of two hundred years many things could happen so it was rather foolish of the young hedgehog to assume things would be so simple as that. If he was going to save the future he needed to be five steps ahead at all times. But at the moment, rather than dwelling on the past and future, he needed to be in the now. Because currently a foe strong enough to harm the ultimate life form was comings their way and Silver didn’t have any clue as to what they were going to be up against.

The teal symbols on Silver’s gloves began to glow as an aura of the same hue would envelope the Chaos Emerald. Turning to Cream, Silver ordered, “Stay inside and hide, Shadow and I will take care of this” With that the gem would lift itself out of Shadow’s grasp and into Cream’s. “Shadow, no matter what we can’t let him get the Emerald we have.” Next,Silver addressed Rouge. “Go and get a reading on Nazo’s signal and figure out how much time we have before he arrives. Rather than a direct attack, Shadow and I should try to lead him away from the headquarters. The two of us will act as decoys and tick Nazo into thinking we have the gem while you and Cream safely protect it. Does that sound like an alright plan?”

Silver wasn’t sure that the either of them could defeat Nazo in the state they we’re both in. Silver was still recovering from his tussle with Metal and Shadow barely survived his previous battle with Nazo. But, as long as they avoid direct one on one and lead him away from the Emerald then they might just have a chance of getting out of this in one piece.​

D81242F1-FEE9-4EA3-81ED-BA2A0F24CE52.png
South Island, Headquarters
“I’m not going to leave the Emeralds unprotected, the future depends on their safety!” Silver couldn’t trust something as vague as a “surprise” to ease his fear. If Nazo or Eggman got a hold of the Chaos Emerald then they’d be at even more of a major disadvantage than they already were. Silver just couldn’t be so careless with the only trump card that they had. In a game of tug of war, Shadow would feel the Chaos Emerald in the process of being ripped out of his quills and forcibly shoved once again into Cream’s gloved paws. Silver trusted that the young girl would be able to protect the Emerald without issue.

Thirty seconds. They had barely a minute to plan to Nazo’s arrival. What could they possibly do? A thought sprung up into Silver’s head as he remembered something from being recounted of Sonic’s previous adventures. “When you stopped the ARK from colliding with Mobius, didn’t you happen to use some kind of fake Emerald that had the same energy readings as the real one? And wasn’t Sonic able to use Chaos Control with it to save himself? If we still have the fake Emerald then Shadow and I could use it to our advantage.” But the real question would be if they have enough time to grab the fake in the first place. With his skates, Shadow likely had the speed to nab it but just in case...

“Shadow, go grab the fake emerald and..” Silver let out a shakey breath before continuing. “...and I’ll keep Nazo distracted until then. We’ll trick him into thinking it’s the real deal while Rouge and Cream protect the actual Chaos Emerald from him.”

To be frank, Silver didn’t think he could hold his own against Nazo but he knew that out of the two of them Shadow was the fastest. Plus, he wouldn’t be actually fighting against the foe head to head if all went according to plan. Still, the prospect of facing such a powerful person without any backup did make the hedgehog a little nervous. But no matter how anxious it made him, Silver needed to push his emotions aside and focus only on protecting the Chaos Emeralds, for the fate of both the world and the future.

Washing away all fear with one last breath of air, Silver directed his attention to Rouge for one last time. “Which way is Nazo coming from? I’ll stop him in his tracks and divert his route before he can reach headquarters.” Silver’s body became encased in a soft glow as he began to levitate from the ground, ready for liftoff at Rouge’s signal.

Interacting with: Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra

Last edited:
3BEC20B3-1385-4C42-A3E8-2C58F28FD0AE.png
South Island, Headquarters
“A one emeralded-what! How!? That’s never been done before!!” Silver may have been less experienced in the use of the Emeralds but he was certain that only seven emeralds could allow for a transformation into super form. But if what Shadow claimed was true then... “The fake Emerald is similar in property to real the emeralds right? If Sonic was able to accomplish Chaos Control using a fake one then what you’re talking about should be feasible with it as well right? But the emerald was weaker than the real deal so I guess the super form would also be weaker as well” Silver eyes widened and an elated expression shined on his face.

“That’ll be how we can convince Nazo it’s the real deal! While I’m distracting him you can arrive in your super form, fight him for a little while, and then drop the fake when your form runs out of energy. With the fake Emerald having the same energy readings as the real deal Nazo won’t be able to tell the difference and the real Chaos Emerald will be safe!”

Time was running short and they couldn’t chat for much longer, Nazo was getting closer by the second.They needed to get prepared now or else suffer the consequences. In one last bid to convince Shadow Silver practically begged, Please Shadow. above all else we have to protect the Chaos Emerald no matter the cost, we can’t let Nazo reach it and we can’t fight him head on. The one thing we have is that we can strategize and..I-I don’t want to see you get hurt again!”

A long distance away Silver caught a pale hedgehog-like figure heading their direction. Time was very close to being up. He couldn’t risk wasting any more on convincing Shadow, all Silver could do was hope the black hedgehog would follow the plan. He had no other choice. As an ambassador of the future’s demise, Silver the Hedgehog would stop at nothing to protect the world and all of the life that inhabited it. It was his duty to save those that can. He’d protect his friends and he’d protect the Emerald, most of all e’d protect Shadow from any further harm.Giving one last pleading look to Shadow, Rouge, and Cream, Silver emanated a gentle glow as he began rising up into the air. With that, he flew off in the direction of Nazo, prepared to lead the foe as far away from headquarters as possible.

Interacting with: Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire
Mentioned: Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra

"Buy me time." Shadow demands as he teleports and grabs the fake emerald before returning. It begins circling him and his power begins to rise. A crater forms and rocks fly up. Shadow's power already exceeds the seven emeralded Super form and still grows.

FF7E3E1E-751B-43AA-B94B-C55991876123.png

“On it!”
In a matter of moments Silver was closing in Nazo. As he got closer to the floating figure the young time travel was now able to get a proper look at him, revealing the sheer alien like nature of this creatures appearance. Rather than having a tan muzzle like any ordinary hedgehog, the figure before him was simply bathed in a blue so pale it could be considered an off white. However the more he stared at this abnormal mutation of the hedgehog form, Silver couldn’t help but be reminded of something...familiar. He didn’t know where but Silver could have sworn that he’d encountered a being who held the form of a warped image of a hedgehog before. But where did he remember this from and who was it? It must have been something he dreamed of as Silver doubted he could forget a presence that displayed such odd similarities to Nazo, right? But... he felt that the memory’s name was just on the tip of his tongue, tantalizing him yet providing no satisfaction. What was it? What was its name?

His name was M-

Silver couldn’t dwell on this peculiarity now of all times, he needed to get Nazo to change his course. Finally close enough for some action, Silver focused all of his energy on the Earthy ground below him, visualizing every particle, molecule and atom as he slowly caused a chunk of the land to rise from it’s resting place, causing a cataclysm of noise and trees were torn from their roots and rock crumbled. The clump of land was massive, easily larger than a house, maybe even a mansion. As quickly as it was torn from the earth Silver threw the behemoth of matter right in Nazo’s direction, not even being so polite as to introduce himself to his enemy. In this battle for time Silver couldn’t waste a second to let Nazo get the advantage for he knew nothing about the creature’s powers. For now he’d just need to overwhelm him until Shadow could arrive.

Not even a second after, Silver immediately continued his barrage, raising boulders and trees off from the earth and hurdling it in Nazo’s direction, ready to crush him into there was nothing left but a smudge on the ground. As the young hedgehog did so, he consciously positioned himself away from the headquarters, ensuring the fight would be take elsewhere.

“Nazo!” Silver shouted. “If you’re looking for a fight then you’re just in luck!” Silver flew past Nazo and past headquarters, hoping that Nazo would take the bait and follow him away from the Chaos Emeralds location. As he did he could see a crater of landmass rise high into the sky, certainly the work of Shadow. Silver looked in shock at the black (now a pale gold) hedgehog bleed power strong enough to feel in the air. How was he able to do become so strong? How was he so powerful!? Whatever the cause may be, Silver couldn’t stare any further as he was grounded back to the task at hand, buying Shadow as much time as he could while ensuring Nazo was as far from the real Chaos Emerald as possible​

Nazo: "Hmph...Physic abilites pathetic. I never turn down a fight though." He follows Silver before he feels a huge amount of Chaos Energy and looks to where he senses it. "So it's him. The one I removed the arm of...not bad. His power grows closer to mine every second...heh. Oh well" He teleports and kicks Silver into the ground. "I'll play stay away from Shadow for a bit but we stay here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back