• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Zombot rp

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
In this rp everyone is infected even Eggman the creator of the Metal Virus. Eggman kept his smarts though. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Silver, Rouge, Blaze, and Shadow have regained control and their stats returned to normal.
More Charcters to be added by request or if I just add them
Update: Friday feburary 19 2021 added Gemeral Omega and Emeral to the cast list
Update: March 1st 2021 added Shadina, Sonica, Tailsko, and Jamie.
Charcters:
Sonic (Zombot)- Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire
Tails (Zombot)-
Knuckles (Zombot)- Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra
Amy (Zombot)-
Shadow (Zombot)- Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire
Cream (Zombot)-
Silver (Zombot)- SheepKing SheepKing
Rouge (Zombot)-
Blaze (Zombot)-
Dr. Eggman (Zombot)-
Metal Sonic-
Gemral-
Omega- Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra
Emeral-
Shadina- infiniteCyclone infiniteCyclone
Sonica-
Tailsko-
Jamie-
Extra Charcters under Eggman Control as Zombot-
Charmy-
Espio-
Vector-
Whisper- SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:
If we’re allowed to play as the extra characters then could I snag Whisper’s spot? I think it’d be pretty cool to see how a zombo Whisper being controlled by Eggman would play out. If not then I’ll go with my boy Silver instead (Pretty fitting that the guy named after a metal gets infected by the metal virus too lol)

Last edited:
If we’re allowed to play as the extra characters then could I snag Whisper’s spot? I think it’d be pretty cool to see how a zombo Whisper being controlled by Eggman would play out. If not then I’ll go with my boy Silver instead (Pretty fitting that the guy named after a metal gets infected by the metal virus too lol)
If you play as a extra you also get a main so you can be Whisper and Silver

If it’s alright I’d really prefer just playing as one chat rather than both at the same time. Idk why but whenever I try to rp as multiple characters at one time I always end up super overwhelmed so I prefer just having one character to focus all of my energy into. I super appreciate the offer though! 👍

Though there isn’t really any kind of canon shadina so her name really could be whatever you want it to be 🤷‍♀️

yeah and Sally isn't canon either but for knuckles, I'm adding his earth powers (not earth bending he can literally control the earth with the master emeralds power"

If that’s the case then I suppose I’ll also rp as Silver as well! I think I’ll be able to keep myself from being too overwhelmed as Whisper is just an extra. Plus, it’ll be good practice for writing dialogue between two characters if the situation does arise! Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire

This looks like it could be interesting. I'd be willing to play Tails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back