• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog

Who is better?

• Sonic

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Shadow

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
This is going to be a crossover of Sonic Under ground Sonic X Sonic 06 the comics and sonic topic.
Shadow will lead a group of Freedom fighters in westoplios including Tails Knuckles Amy Cosmo Cream Rouge Omega Sally and Julie
Sonic Manic and Sonia will be together still.
Shadow, Sonic, Manic, and Sonia will be quadruplets. Shadow will have a bass.
1 charcter per person unless you are Melephis and Iblis then one of you get 2 and the other gets Solaris
If you want a charcter added please do say so.
Charcters-
Heros
Sonic
Manic
Sonia
Amy
Tails Happykitty Happykitty
Knuckles
Cream
Cosmo
Rouge
Omega
Silver- SheepKing SheepKing
Ally- Windstar Windstar
Anti-Heroes
Shadow- Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire

Villans
Robotnik- Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra

Sleet
Dingo
Bokkun
Metal Sonic
Mecha Sonic
Nazo
Iblis
Melephis
Solaris

Planing Section:

Last edited:
This looks pretty neat! Silver doesn’t seem to be on the list of available characters (Unless I’m being dumb which trust me, is also a very likely possibility) but if you can, could you put me down as him? If not then I’d also be cool with playing someone else too!

Last edited:
considering joining, but what's "sonic topic"? X'D Honest typo, or?

also are FCs allowed?

Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire It’ll certainly be interesting seeing a bunch of the different Sonic canon’s mashed up into one! I’m definitely excited to see how the composite Sonic world will look like after the planning is all set and done!

Thanks for clearing that up! I suppose I'll pull in Ally for this, then-- is there any character form I need to fill, or?

Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Random question but about how many more people do u want to join the rp before you can move onto making the planning section? Sorry if I’m coming off as pushy or anything like that, I’m just super excited!

*In G.U.N headquaters.*
Commandar Price: Hello Team Dark. I am glad you contiune to provide good results on all of your missions.
Rouge: We really do try.
Omega: Yes.
Commandar Price: I know. Anyways here is your mission pay. *gives all 3 24 million bucks*
Rouge and Omega: Thank you Commandar.
Shadow: We'll be on our way now.
All three leave to their quaters.

Oh, are we going to role play in this thread? I think we should probably make a separate one over in the role play forum so our interest check won’t be all clogged up 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back