• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the hedgehog rp

simplyxfandom

One Time Luck
Sonic the hedgehog but, their just regular highschool hedgehogs. Sonic doesn't have super speed, he's just the star of the track team.
Shadow is the new kid who is almost as fast as Sonic with his rollerskates on. The same roller skates he never takes off. Like even to sleep. Amy is a sweet girl with a crush on Sonic, of course. But she's the kind of girl who snorts when she laughs and will hit you if she's embarrassed as a way of flirting.

Join me in a one on one highschool rp of
Shadow x Sonic
Shadow x Amy
Possibly other ships or characters just leave a comment and I'll let you know

I would like a partner who can reply anywhere from a few sentences to a paragraph or two.
The length isn't important as long as you get a thought out message across.

This means
" _____ " For characters speech
And No * for actions

I would prefer at least a few responses a week. Ideally work out a day or time that's best to rp regularly back and forth.

Let me know if your interested and feel free to shoot me any other ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back