• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog rp

Thinking: No it hasn't been 50 years it's been 13 so how? Is he really that much stronger then Black Doom? Black Death how strong are you?
"You about done there Smoketrail?"

(I will start a new rp that will take place in an alternate diemission where Shadow woke up to early. I will still rp here to but I'll watch that one a bit more,)

(Here is Link)

(Hello, I wanna join this rp as an oc of mine that I made in sonic forces one time)

Ren returned to the old place she battled at. She smiled and thought of all the memories from sonic Forces. She wondered how everyone was. She walked around the place. She was a purple hedgehog with blue eyes, Bright purple hair, Glasses, long gloves, and black boots. She also wore a black shirt with jeans. She looked around the place and waved to the other villagers and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back