• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog rp

*I walk down a long staircase and when I reach the body I walk up to a girls body. The body happens to be Maria's. Professor Gerald's body is right by her's* "I'll bring both of you back so we can be together again"

*I run stragiht into town and through it* "I honestly don't know where I'm going I am just running against my free will my body is moving on it's own!"

I run to you and I'm there faster than Sonic ever could be, "Sorry, Shadow! I'll have restrain you to figure this out." I tie you to a titanium flat and start working.

Thinking: It must be the work of Black Doom has 50 years really passed since I destryoed the comment wait no Black Doom is dead but he did tell me I had a uncle named Black Death this could be his work but I ain't gonna tell anyone. Plus if she did betray me now I could teleport out of this. But why would he just now target me?

Thinking: Where is Metal has he found Bokkun yet or is he destroyed. Edge is now my second in command and no longer slave. I execpt him to treat everyone fairly while I'm gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back