• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog Rp?

Krampus

Santa's Shadow
I've been wanting to do a Sonic to cause I've had an idea for it. The plot I have is that Scourge the Hedgehog gathered followers to steal all the Chaos Emeralds to cause another Super Genesis Wave, which can alter everything at once. Something went wrong though, and all the spectators within a certain range were warped and changed like the realities the Wave altered. A new universe and reality was born, an apocalyptic setting, but instead of zombies there are bloodthirsty deities, led by a now very powerful, very angry Scourge.

However, Sonic and his friends weren't left with nothing. The Super Wave showed them mercy, and gave them each an additional power along with any other prowess they had. Once again, it's up to Sonic and his friends to save the world from evil, only now the intent to kill will need to be present on all sides.

(After a few join, I'll create an official rp page in the Fandom rp section)

<<Joining Form>>
{Name}
{Age}{Gender}{Species}
{Affiliation (Sonic, Scourge, loner, et )}
Picture or description
Personality
(Abilities/Powers (one gained by the Super Wave must be in bold please)
[Family (optional)]
[Sexual orientation (optional)] [Crush (optional)]

{Scourge the Hedgehog}
ce__scourge_the_hedgehog_by_shadowhatesomochao-d5ttviu-2.png
{Super speed, super strength, enhanced reflexes, Chaos Powers and energy manipulation)
{Ruthless, bloodthirsty, merciless most of the time. However, he has a soft spot for Fiona Fox}
{Straight}{Mated to Fiona Fox}

{Storm the Albatross}
{Sonic}
ec732d8e7996b4895e3f6245ae4556cdd5305b68_hq-1.jpg
(Gear-riding, thieving, strength, wind magic)
{A little slow in the mind, and can easily switch between emotions}
{Bi}{No crush yet}

{Rouge}
{Unknown}{Female}{Bat}
{Loner}
Rouge.the.Bat.full.990842.jpg
{Cunning, flirtatious, unpredictable sometimes}
{Espionage, thieving, computer hacking, flight, mind control}
{Bi}{Crush on Knuckles}

Last edited:
Name: Frost
Species: Arcticwolf
Affiliation: Sonic
Appearence: Capture+_2018-02-15-06-23-41.png
Personality: cold/reserved, can be thoughtless at times (especially when it comes to the opposite gender)
Abilities/powers: control over ice, Pyrokenisis, (enhanced super speed, agility, strength, and senses)
Family: none, but has a best friend named Anna
Sexuality: straight
Crush: none (oblivious to Anna's feelings for him)

Name: Annabelle
Species: hedgehog
Affiliation: Sonic
Appearence: Capture+_2018-02-15-06-35-26.png
Personality: friendly, warm hearted
Ability/power: marshal arts expert, (enhanced speed, strength, and agility) sonic manipulation (sound)
Family: none, Frost's best friend
Sexuality: straight
Crush:<3 Frost <3

Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Lifeform

latest
50+, Male, Hedgehog
Loner

Personality:
Brooding loner, Cold, Reserved, Arrogant, Smug, Stubborn, Ruthless, Merciless, Determined, Calculating

Abilities/Powers:

Physical:
Superhuman Speed (Can run at hypersonic speeds like Sonic), Superhuman Strength, Quick Reflexes, Agile, Extremely Resilient, Immortal(cannot die from old age), Immune to Biological Disease, Can use firearms and can drive vehicles, Indomitable Will.

Chaos Powers:
Master at Chaos Energy Manipulation, Can access both positive and negative chaos energy.
Removing his inhibitor rings(rings at his wrist and ankles) he gains a huge burst of speed, strength and chaos power. This tires him out quickly.
Master of
Chaos Control.
With
Chaos Control, he can manipulate space, being able to move objects, himself or others for great distances (extremely limited without a chaos emerald) and time to slow it down (Can completely stop if with chaos emeralds).
Perfect Chaos Control A version of chaos control that can override lesser versions of it, able to stop time completely and more giant objects through space.
Chaos Spear (fires energy projectiles)
Chaos Blast (creates a giant explosion of energy around him)

Transformations:
Super Shadow (by harnessing the power of the chaos emeralds)
Dark Shadow (by harnessing the negative power of the chaos emeralds)
Chaos Shadow (by removing his inhibitor rings)

Super Wave Power:
Usage of Chaos Powers without Chaos emeralds. (They still make them more powerful)

Family:
Creator: Dr. Gerald Robotnik
Biological Relative: Black Doom
Sexual orientation: Straight
Crush: Nobody

Last edited:
Awesome, awesome forms everyone! Before I make the actual rp thread, how about we discuss some sort of plot? Maybe a little something to get the rp going and no one's just having their characters run around away from everyone x3

Awesome, awesome forms everyone! Before I make the actual rp thread, how about we discuss some sort of plot? Maybe a little something to get the rp going and no one's just having their characters run around away from everyone x3

What exactly are you looking for?

I think that we should start from some time before the Genesis wave when Scrouge is collecting the emeralds. Then you can go through that process and our characters can interact before the thing actually begins.

This is mainly because Shadow will most likely have an emerald with him in order to cast chaos control, so Scrouge would have to take it from him which I think is kinda unavoidable. Then we can have the characters that are a part of team sonic group up and try to get the master emerald due to the fact that it can be used to deactivate the chaos emeralds, with loner characters popping in and out or even staying for as long as they feel necessary on either side. How does that sound?

I actually wanted the rp to start after the Super Genesis, or at least right before and a fight is happening. I do like your idea, but it is set a while before the main reason this rp is here. I was thinking maybe someone stole the Master Emerald (probably Rouge lol) and is trying to get it to Scourge, and it's a race for Team Sonic to stop her from reaching Scourge, or at the very most trying to stop the Wave if Scourge gets the Emerald? We start maybe with Team Sonic and tagalong loners walking in on her stealing it?

The commotion can maybe attract Shadow and his chaos emerald, and Rouge probably takes it, or he loses it to Scourge perhaps

I actually wanted the rp to start after the Super Genesis, or at least right before and a fight is happening. I do like your idea, but it is set a while before the main reason this rp is here. I was thinking maybe someone stole the Master Emerald (probably Rouge lol) and is trying to get it to Scourge, and it's a race for Team Sonic to stop her from reaching Scourge, or at the very most trying to stop the Wave if Scourge gets the Emerald? We start maybe with Team Sonic and tagalong loners walking in on her stealing it?

If you permit, I have an idea

The commotion can maybe attract Shadow and his chaos emerald, and Rouge probably takes it, or he loses it to Scourge perhaps
There is no way Rogue will be able to take the emerald from Shadow in a 1 on 1 battle, meaning that Scrouge will personally have to take it from him using the powers of the chaos emeralds he already has. I guess for story sake, I can have shadow actually try and look for the emeralds when noticing that they were gone or something if a conflict like that isn't your cup of tea. Then, the Genesis will happen and it will be a race between team sonic and rogue to Angel Island to get the Master Emerald.

I never said anything about Rouge fighting for Shadow's emerald. A good thief can nick anything if they try, and she probably wouldn't be alone for exactly that reason of her not being a tank in terms of fighting anyway. And, the Super Genesis Wave actually needs all Chaos Emeralds, plus the Master to be activated, as it isn't a regular Genesis Wave that requires only Chaos Emeralds, which is why I had the idea of chasing after Rouge who stole the Master. Other Chaos Emeralds had gone missing, Team Sonic goes to nose around for the Master, just in time to see it being stolen.

And Rcticwolf Rcticwolf What did you have in mind?

I never said anything about Rouge fighting for Shadow's emerald. A good thief can nick anything if they try, and she probably wouldn't be alone for exactly that reason of her not being a tank in terms of fighting anyway. And, the Super Genesis Wave actually needs all Chaos Emeralds, plus the Master to be activated, as it isn't a regular Genesis Wave that requires only Chaos Emeralds, which is why I had the idea of chasing after Rouge who stole the Master. Other Chaos Emeralds had gone missing, Team Sonic goes to nose around for the Master, just in time to see it being stolen.

And Rcticwolf Rcticwolf What did you have in mind?
Did humans get affected by the genisus wave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back