• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

Speaking about our boi Memphis Tennessee, are the characters going to remember the events of Sonic 06? Because of ya know, the whole blowing out the flame of Solaris n’stuff. Oh! Actually that’d be pretty cool cus there’d be a really interesting dynamic him being all “You foolish mortals, I’ll snuff out your pathetic little souls like you did mine” and then we’re all like “Who’re you again? 👀”.....Or maybe I’m just over thinking things lol

Last edited:
Unless Happykitty Happykitty has any other suggestions I think we might be set! With that out of the way here’s a work in progress of what our road map could be. I limited the location count down to nine with seven locations for the chaos emeralds, our starting area, and our “final level”. I’ll probably add the villain locations and an indicator of the number of emeralds collected at a later point.
0A049B61-45EB-43E4-9223-542F4E15BF28.png

Anyways we do also need to consider this. Shadow, Rouge, and Omega are the only G.U.N agents so they'll be in Captial City with the Presdient are the others gonna go to them or will those 3 go to the others?

I think we’ll be the ones heading over to visit them. I’ll make sure to add their locations on the map as well. Maybe the president already has located and collected the Chaos Emerald that’s in the city?

So where do you the villains should be located. Eggman will most likely be traveling around collecting the emeralds like us, Mephiles should probs be over at Soleanna and Metal Shadow either at Westopolis or Capital City. That leaves us with Metal Sonic, Sonic.EXE, Nazo, Mimic, Rough, Tumble, and Starline. Tho I suppose Metal could also be following around egghead as his attack dog now that I think about it 🤔

Hmm... In that case, how about this?

Eggman: Traveling around world collecting the emeralds

Metal Sonic: Guarding Eggman

Metal Shadow: Westopolis, the location of the mass produced Shadow Units

Sonic.EXE: Capital City, Working with Dr. Starline and is currently trying to take over G.U.N by infecting all of it’s technology.

Nazo: Angel Island, 🤷‍♀️

Mimic: Station Square, the large population means an ample abundance of people to well...mimic

Rough: Spagonia, just causing general ruckus

Tumble: Spagonia, “We always stick together, cus there’s nothing better than a double, you guys better watch out for Rough and Tumble!!” How’s my impression of them?

Starline: Capital City, helped upload Sonic.exe to G.U.N’s database

Mephiles: Soleanna, where else would he be?

Great! Here’s the final map btw, I gave it a Tail-esque color theming since I’m assuming we’ll probably be traveling on the Tornado. Now all I think we need to do is plan a route and then we can get kicking!
1617147098744.png

Last edited:
Oh shoot I forgot about Infinite!! 😱
Hmm... where would I even put him?

Last edited:
So for the route luckily I made the location of the emeralds pretty linear. How about we first start out at The Freedom Fighter’s HQ on South Island, head to Westopolis, Station Square, Capital City, Soleanna, Spagonia, Angel Island, and finally Eggman land in that order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back