• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

It’s a shame that this didn’t end up taking off, I was pretty excited to see how this all would turn out once we got started. Oh well, there’s no use crying over spilled milk right?

Well I was thinking a huge plot woth most of the characters and villains from most of the series.

Like characters are spread out across different cities and Eggman is planning his biggest attack yet. Collecting (and succeeding at) all the chaos emeralds which in turn allows him to release villains and monsters throughout each said city the sonic heros are in. Then I though maybe it could be a big rp with characters fighinting and helping each other. Idk just an idea and after maybe sonic or shadow (assuming he's good) getting the final showdown with Eggman.

Well I was thinking a huge plot woth most of the characters and villains from most of the series.

Like characters are spread out across different cities and Eggman is planning his biggest attack yet. Collecting (and succeeding at) all the chaos emeralds which in turn allows him to release villains and monsters throughout each said city the sonic heros are in. Then I though maybe it could be a big rp with characters fighinting and helping each other. Idk just an idea and after maybe sonic or shadow (assuming he's good) getting the final showdown with Eggman.
Sure

Alright now what cities are who in? And is it their teams or like just random teams (Example: Team Dark in Westoplis or Shadow and Knuckles in Westopilis.)

hmmm...🤔 Maybe to keep everyone together instead of us all being spread apart between cities we could sorta travel amongst them as a group. Like say that X villain is over in westoplis so we all head over defeat it and then sometime after another one pops up in station square so then we go over there n’stuff. That way we get to incorporate more interaction between Rpers and we won’t be as splintered off from one another. Plus it could be sorta like a fun road trip thing if we want!

Heck yeah road trip time 😎
D2F2922A-DADF-4357-B21F-28DCF209F30C.png
I guess now we should figure out what cities/locations as well as what our villain roster is going to be

Oh and another suggestion for a possible bad guy could be Infinite too! And just to get the ideas rolling for our road-trip, some possible locations of interest could be Westopolis, Station Square, Soleanna, Spagonia, Apotos, Spiral Hill Village, that one city in Sonic Forces that was on fire for a hot minute (pun intended), Angel Island, and a newly built Eggmanland/robotropolis as like the “final level”. Now that I think about it this is all starting to sound more like a nice vacation around the world rather than a quest to beat the snot outta Eggman 😅 Anyways those are just a couple of ideas to get us started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back