• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Here we plan the story line outcomes new charcters to bring in possiable rules for the rp and yeah

Sign up sheet- This is just for easy travel to there also for if you find this thread first then can sign up there

Last edited:
That sounds like a good start! Depending on what Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra wants to do with Robotnik we could maybe start out with our characters planning some sort of plan of attack against him or trying to determine what dastardly scheme he is assumedly planning. We can’t exactly be freedom fighters if we aren’t fighting against something at the very least. For my character specifically, I think it’d be neat for the reason that Silver has for like the fifth damn time lol traveled to the past once again is to help them stop Robotnik’s plan because whatever it turns out to be could be what royally screws up Silver’s future. Basically like with Mr. Memphis Tennesse and iblis but with our own personal spin to it. So Silver could be all like “Yo something is gonna happen right now that’ll eff up the future BADLY” which then alerts the team to actually start their planning at the base. Of course, this is just one hypothetical of how it could play out, I’m up for any other ideas too!

That sounds like a good start! Depending on what Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra wants to do with Robotnik we could maybe start out with our characters planning some sort of plan of attack against him or trying to determine what dastardly scheme he is assumedly planning. We can’t exactly be freedom fighters if we aren’t fighting against something at the very least. For my character specifically, I think it’d be neat for the reason that Silver has for like the fifth damn time lol traveled to the past once again is to help them stop Robotnik’s plan because whatever it turns out to be could be what royally screws up Silver’s future. Basically like with Mr. Memphis Tennesse and iblis but with our own personal spin to it. So Silver could be all like “Yo something is gonna happen right now that’ll eff up the future BADLY” which then alerts the team to actually start their planning at the base. Of course, this is just one hypothetical of how it could play out, I’m up for any other ideas too!
im just going to be in my lab inventing stuff and scheming

Ah I see, got any ideas of what mr. egghead might be specifically planning to do? I think it’d be a good a idea to try and figure out what everyone’s call to action is. Like, as hilarious as the image is of us rolling up to beat the snot out of him for no reason, it might be a good idea to have an immediate reason for us to act against him. Though I suppose it’d also be interesting for the team to have to actively do recon and sneak into Robotnik’s lair in order to find out if or what he’s scheming.

Ooh! I’m definitely not against beating up a couple of tin cans 💪💪. But also, what would be his main goal and plan to achieve it? Like, his goal is usually some flavor of total world domination and his badniks are the tools he uses to achieve this, but it’s all about how exactly he’s gonna use them. I guess to elaborate, what would he possibly plan for metal sonic to specifically do that would threaten the immediate safety of westopolis/the world?

If you ever watched the 2020 movie he wanted to use Sonic's power to rule the world or something like that... so he sends metal to capture him to use his power for his own benefit

Sorta like in the OVA too! I’ve really been meaning to watch the 2020 movie but I always either don’t have the time or simply forget to lol. I’ll definitely try and make room for today or tomorrow to finally go see it. But yeah that sounds good! So like, the team’s in the base chilling and then suddenly they get an alert that metal’s currently on his way to kick all of their asses. All in all, it’s a pretty good set up and now gives the freedom fighters the reason to actually go and fight something!

Like a sort of sonic SatAM/underground-esque Eggman right? That’ll certainly be a delight to see!

Though I suppose there’s also the “I have hyper realistic skin and four golden nips” type of serious too 😬😬😬 just kidding of course

Same! I actually made a sort of a banner for the posts I’ll be making as Silver. Just something to spice up each reply and to make it easier to tell who I’m playing if anyone happens to forget.
4485BDB3-8E0E-44AF-930D-95BF6F50B248.png

Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Hm..... actually that’d be pretty cool! Though considering how far into the future Silver is from, it’d be more like a great grandfather or something. Also Since in our composite sonic world shadow is now a part of the royal family and has a Bass medallion, maybe Silver could have at some point inherited it too! Plus that’d also technically make him a prince too which is pretty dang awesome!!

I can make the father part work because I did a rp supporting that theory and how we made it work was Shadow is Silver's future father because Shadow can't age nor die he'd live for 200 years so 186 years in the future him and a girl had Silver.........Shadow in other world is immortal'

That does sound like a plausible explanation but I think I’d personally prefer if he were kept as simply an ancestor. That way we don’t have to open the can of worms of having what’s likely to be a very large age gap between him and his wife with him being immortal and all that. Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire

true a 15 year old immortal is 65 around SOnic's time and pretty close to 250 then would be weird unlless he found another immortal.......

Exactly, that’s why I’d rather a great-great-I don’t even know how many greats-grandpa Shadow.

With that out of the way, Windstar Windstar would you happen to have some kind of character sheet for Ally? It’s not required but I’d like to know a bit about them, like their history, personality, n’stuff since I don’t really have anything to go off of canon-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back