• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

I feel like I should have tails working on something I'd his lab lol. Maybe he's trying to come up with something to spy on robotnik?

That sounds like it’d make since, plus we could definitely get some badass espionage action from it too!

Okay so um to tell who we are should we like place a pic of the charcter in the posts? or put charcter name above this.
Ex:
Shadow
Walks around
Ex:
Walks around
(Pic of Shadow)

I think I’ll format mine like this

9A50EEF2-8E51-4826-B597-4B96F0788F30.png
Interacting With: Sonic

Sonic ran circles around the focused silver, his form looking nothing more than a blue blur to the naked eye. For a second he almost felt overwhelmed by the dizzying speed of his foe but he couldn’t dare to quell on that feeling for much longer as sonic could strike at any moment. Instead, taking a deep breath to ground himself amongst the chaos, a blooming glow of teal seeped from him, an aura that meant nothing but danger for those who dared to cross the time traveler’s path. As Sonic sprinted towards Silver, he’d soon notice the wreckage littering the battlefield they stop atop begin to levitate off of the ground as it all became blanketed by the same light emanating from the grey hedgehog. It then all began to collide with each other in order to form a large ball of debris that would soon become Silver’s weapon of choice. With a grin plastered on his face he threw it as hard as he could at Sonic. A Boulder of debris was sent the blue creature’s way, stopping him dead in his tracks as the projectile would surely meet it’s target if he were to continue any further. Instead sonic leapt onto the oncoming clump of debris as he used it as a stepping stone to get closer to Silver. The grey hedgehog quickly recognized his mistake as the boy reacted by forming a large barrier between himself and sonic. Just mere moments after he could hear the distinct thud of Sonic’s poised foot making impact with his shield.

“It’s not going to be that easy!” Silver hissed through gritted teeth as he pushed his telekinetically made defense away. Without a moment to lose he dismantled the shield in order to form smaller clumps of debris, creating a batch of makeshift missiles to send Sonic’s way. One by one Silver aimed and hurled them at his target, nearly, but not totally, hitting him. Sonic dodged all of the missiles with ease, clearly taunting Silver each time he did so. With a grin Sonic quipped as he evaded the last missile, “Don’t go thinking that I’m not going to pull my weight either!" However, Sonic’s cockiness certainly wouldn’t help him as Silver instead took control of the blue hedgehog, using his telekinesis to make Sonic hover feet from the ground. Rendering his foe defenseless, Silver took the opportunity to slam the hedgehog into the ground, once, twice, and a final third time before throwing him into the nearest wall. Silver almost felt bad for the guy as the sound that Sonic’s body made when it hit the wall certainly showed how unfun the experience must have been for him. No matter, without letting Sonic get the slightest chance to recover Silver used his powers to hold him down, allowing him to dash his way over and tag the blue teen.

"Looks like I win this time!"

Yeah seems pretty good.
Format for a scene I planed on orginally
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 9.42.55 AM.png

Shadow The Hedgehog
Robotnik's base
Interacting with- Robotnik
'Dr you stole my fathers life I trusted you I payed you for months for medicine to cure his sickness and instead YOU LET HIM DIE!! BY NOT GIVING IT TO ME AFTER I PAYED A FULL YEARS WORTH OF MONEY FOR EM!'

So we still keep the Shadow being used by Robotnik thing

Oooooh!! Yeah that sounds super cool! Though now I'm curious as to what Shadow's backstory is now, considering all of the changes we've made. Looks like I'll have to just find out for myself through the rp. It'll be like solving a puzzle!

Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra I went and checked on the Amazon prime streaming service to see if they had the movie and, while they did have it on you, you had to pay 20$ to actually watch it. Besides that you can’t stream the movie anywhere without paying. Looks like I’ll just have to read the wiki summary for now 🙃

Shadow’s backstory begins with a deal mad with the royal family and the Scientist Gerald Robotnik. Queen Aleena’s grandfather secretly funded Project Shadow on the condition that his blood be used with the experiment in order to have Shadow be directly related to the royal bloodline, thus ensuring that the next king would be the ultimate life form. Besides this, the events which occur on the colony, such as Maria’s death, and Sonic Adventure 2 as a whole remain largely the same.

After the events of Sonic Adventure 2 but still before Sonic Heroes, instead of Eggman deciding to create all of the Shadow Androids after finding Shadow unconscious and an amnesiac, he decides to raise him as his own, raising him to be his ultimate weapon. However after the events of Sonic heroes and through meeting Rouge and Omega he realizes that Eggman wasn’t his creator, thus leading to Shadow betraying Eggman.

After that, Shadow the Hedgehog’s own game has little to no differences, besides the lack of Shadow’s extensional crisis of possibly being a robot since they’re no shadow Androids, and a teeny tiny inclusion of Black Doom mentioning that his blood was mixed with the King’s during Shadow’s creation and giving him the long lost medallion made for back when he was supposed to become king of Mobius. That’ll be how he finds out he is related to Sonic, Sonia, and Manic. Shadow goes on to decide not to tell them that he’s their great uncle because that would mean that he’d have the potential of becoming king and Shadow doesn’t seem like he’d interested in that sort of thing. With that out of the way, the games which happen after will go on to follow canon with no further changes. Oh and at some point he finds a sword in a river as well as makes the freedom fighters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back