• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay with OCs? (M// main, open to other pairings)

Mozzarellow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr-mskv715-Ue-F1sxudx7o1-400.gif

Okay! Here's the deal. I recently got some commissioned artwork of one of my Sonic OCs, which is a childhood dream finally come true! As a result, it's put me in a major mood to do some Sonic roleplaying.

1) MxM for my main OC. I'm fine with doing MxM, MxF, FxF for you, whatever you want. I'm all about doubling so we can both get what we want!

2) I have one main OC and 2-3 side-OCs that I plan on using, so ideally I'd like to RP with someone who also has OCs. I love seeing other people's Sonic OCs, reading about their backstories, seeing how they fit into the canon Sonic universes, etc. I'm fine with playing canon characters too, depending on what we're doing.

3) I'm 30+ years old myself, so I'm looking for partners who're close to my age. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone who's under the age of 26.

4) Any romantically involved characters must be 21+.

5) As for settings, I'd really love to collaborate with a partner and come up with a unique AU setting, pulling aspects from the various games, comics, even cartoons! The same goes for plots! Currently, I only have two plot ideas in mind:
  1. Basically following the storyline of Sonic Forces, where Eggman has taken over the world with the help of Infinite and it's up to Sonic and friends (and, of course, our OCs) to take back the world.
  2. Pulling a bit more from Sonic SatAM, Eggman imprisoning our OCs at the beginning of the roleplay and preparing them to be roboticized, only for them to be saved by Sonic/canon characters and whisked away to safety (somewhere like Knothole Village perhaps), where they can become official freedom fighters and fight back against Eggman.

6) I'd consider myself probably semi-lit to lit, and I'd like a partner who's the same. I can usually manage at least 2-3 paragraphs minimum, though it will absolutely be more if I'm really invested and the creative juices are flowing. I usually try to mirror my partner if I can, though I can't do super-long novel length posts. Absolutely NO one-liners or text-speak.

7) OOC chatting is an absolute must. I LOVE chatting with partners, discussing future plans and plots, talking about silly/AU scenarios, sharing artwork and music that reminds us of our roleplay/characters, all of that good stuff!

8) I'm currently taking some online college classes part-time, and I live with my elderly parents whom I run errands for frequently. As such, I can usually manage a reply every other day OR every two days. Sometimes, if I'm really invested/'feeling it', I can manage multiple replies in a day!

9) If something comes up on your end (work, stress, life in general), or you lost interest, or you want to change something, PLEASE TELL ME. I've had far too many experiences with partners ghosting me out of nowhere. I will, of course, extend the same courtesy to you. All I ask for is some mutual, baseline respect for each other's time and expectations.

10) After some bad experiences, I now need to ask to see roleplay samples from any potential partners. I'll also supply samples for you to see. We will need to see if our roleplay styles are compatible before seriously discussing starting a roleplay.

If you're interested, please either post here or send me a private message!

Last edited:
I love the Sonic universe from an original character context. This said, I do tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post. If you feel you could match this and wanted to push yourself for the longer term then I would love to do a storyline with you and hope to hear back from you (or anyone else who has seen this message later on down the line). I tend to focus a lot of my posts around descriptions and exploration of identity as well as the historical background of ones' characters. I find it's fun to develop a character over time and see how (and why) they change!

99.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back