• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay Interest

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! My name is Riliane, I'm 21 and I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I'm a semi-literate roleplayer, who typically does 3 paragraphs per character.

I'm looking for a roleplay revolving around Sonic, the games, the movie, basically anything! I just finished watching movie 2 so I’m very hyped on that, but please PM or leave a comment below if you are interested in a Sonic rp! I will most likely want to do a double up OC x canon roleplay

Last edited:
Did you say Sonic roleplay?! I'm definitely interested in doing a roleplay based on the Sonic movies!

Hey! My name is Riliane, I'm 21 and I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I'm a semi-literate roleplayer, who typically does 3 paragraphs per character.

I'm looking for a roleplay revolving around Sonic, the games, the movie, basically anything! I just finished watching movie 2 so I’m very hyped on that, but please PM or leave a comment below if you are interested in a Sonic rp! I will most likely want to do a double up OC x canon roleplay
YOO if you're still looking I'm totally down!! I'd love to roleplay some OC x Canon with the movie or Sonic X if you muse Tails or Knuckles 🙏 I've never played any of the characters but i think I'd be decent at Sonic. Also may i ask if you perhaps have discord or another platform? I have no idea how this app works so sending replies here would be hard 😭

Hey! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I'm more than happy to serve that purpose!

I'm Mongle (Or Jinx, whichever you prefer), I'm a literate 18 year-old roleplayer who also LOVES the Sonic Franchise! I mostly RP as Sonic or Shadow, but I can do any of the main characters (Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman...) if you'd like! I also enjoy any type of genre, especially romance, so we can talk about scenarios and such if you'd like!

Feel free to PM me!

Hey! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I'm more than happy to serve that purpose!

I'm Mongle (Or Jinx, whichever you prefer), I'm a literate 18 year-old roleplayer who also LOVES the Sonic Franchise! I mostly RP as Sonic or Shadow, but I can do any of the main characters (Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman...) if you'd like! I also enjoy any type of genre, especially romance, so we can talk about scenarios and such if you'd like!

Feel free to PM me!
Awesome! Please PM me!

If this is still open, I'd like to take you up on the offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back