• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog Fandom RP: The New Freedom Fighters (Interest Check)

Dontforgettograbastick

The number 1 most confused person in the world
The New Freedom Fighters

Sonic and crew have reached their mid-thirties. They've realised they can't keep on fighting villains forever, so now they are looking to train a new group of young freedom fighters!

Although Eggman had passed away 5 years ago, due to old age, it doesn't mean the evil has been eradicated. Instead, Metal Sonic has taken control of the Eggman empire, and he vows to finish what the doctor started.

Sonic and crew have been putting up posters all around the neighbourhood, advertising they were looking for new promising fighters to protect the planet. These young heroes were to be trained by them personally, so that they are ready to risk their lives when the time comes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules! Woopdie- doo!

1) All OC's must be between the ages 12 - 18
2) Couples are allowed, but no sexual roleplaying is allowed
3) OC's must not be overpowered
4) Posts will be semi-literate (Around 2-3 paragraphs, and make sure there is something for people to respond to in each post)

Extra info!

I will roleplay as the canon characters and my own OC. This is an alternate archie comics universe where all the canon characters know each other and live in the same neighbourhood. The canon characters involved will be: Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, E123 Omega, Silver, Blaze, Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Nicole, Vector, Espio, Charmy, and Mighty (because why not? XD) You don't need extensive knowledge on the archie comics characters to be involved in the RP.

Reply to this thread if you are interested! And please PM me if you have got any questions!

Last edited:
You had me at Archie Sonic!

LOL really, sounds like fun. Those comics were my childhood--it's been a while, but I would love to roleplay some Sonic again. Throwing my interest in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back