• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Who is your Favriote Sonic Charcter

• Total voters
does anyone like where im going with this and also hes from another universe where he, Felix and Jack are a Agent trio and somehow he got stuck in the Akuma surviving for the past 5 years. and searching for a way to return home to kill his worlds evil villain The Reaper.

Character sign up
Name: Ocean and Violet
Personality:
Few know the true Ocean and Violet , but the two traits most people enjoy the most are that they are courteous and warm. Of course, they are also spontaneous, athletic, and daring, but in a way, they're lesser traits and trained by behaviors of being Confidant as well.
their courtesy though is what they most well-liked for. On many occasions, people will count on this and their precision whenever they need help.
Family: They are sisters
Crush: none
Side: Good
Powers/Ablites: Basic Sonic Ablities
Appearnce (Picture or descrption):1610554881757.png
Outfit (picture or descrption): ( Her sister looks like) 1610554912383.png

Alright the easiest way I see to build your charcter's entrance into the rp is for Shadow to hunt down more allies during the tournment of training or tot

What’s up Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire ! I was wondering if I could join this rp too? Sorry if I’m forcing you to repeat yourself but just to make sure, does this rp happen to still be open? I checked the main rp and in the title it stated it was closed but over here you said it will “never close until everyone goes brain dead”. It’s no problem either way but I’d like to join if there’s a space open for a fellow king 😉 (Get it? SheepKing, King of Mobius? Aren’t I simply hilarious 🙃)

Last edited:
and if he allows it, the warriors are getting ready to face an enemy that is equal to even shadows strongest attacks and abilities, and his name is Zane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back