• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic RP Interest Check

Sparkie_Darkie

The Shy Bozo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi!! I’m Sparkie. I’m 18 years old and I go by them/they pronouns. I was hoping to find a partner for a Sonic RP based around the games. I like RPs that have a plot of some sort but I also don’t mind if there’s not a real plot to it! I mostly wanna double up and do Oc x Canon or OC x OC depending on how things go. I’d also like to use more than just one OC (max of 3-4). I’m semi-literate and ask for, at least, 1-2ish paragraphs so I have something to work with. It would also be good if you could play side characters as well but it’s not necessary since I don’t mind playing any other characters that might be needed or wanted. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!! I’m Sparkie. I’m 18 years old and I go by them/they pronouns. I was hoping to find a partner for a Sonic RP based around the games. I like RPs that have a plot of some sort but I also don’t mind if there’s not a real plot to it! I mostly wanna double up and do Oc x Canon or OC x OC depending on how things go. I’d also like to use more than just one OC (max of 3-4). I’m semi-literate and ask for, at least, 1-2ish paragraphs so I have something to work with. It would also be good if you could play side characters as well but it’s not necessary since I don’t mind playing any other characters that might be needed or wanted. Thanks!
If this is still open, I'd like to take a shot at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back