• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Amy: "I have a plan for the master emerald so we need it at it's full.....if we are to get Sonic back Shadow is going to need the master emerald at full power....even then it might not be enough"

*overtime he adapts to the damage and smirks as he begins to grab every last punch*

"Amy....even with the master emerald...I won't win"
Amy: "What do you mean Shadow?"
"I mean.....I always failed......to save someone.....I failed to save Zane......Mac.....what makes you think I can.....save Sonic......?"
Amy: "Because I know you can"
"You....think I can......Like always I will most likely fail"

Dark Multiverse Shadow: *looks at Shadow and smirks* "YOu know Dark Hyper.....weather I want to admit or not....one being has more power than you.....he can't use it yet but when we refuse he can.......and then you will be beaten......." *he begins glowing red ready to cause a reuniteing process with Shadow*

Dark Multiverse Shadow: "Why.......unless we fuse you will die! and.....so will he.....until we refuse he won't recover......not even you can heal him" *he remakes the process this time faster and completeing it.* (he said that to Knuckles)
*SHadow yells in pain as his injuries heal. His power rises to new levels. He asorbs the chaos emeralds and the master emeralds as he changes apperance.*

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 1.50.21 PM.png
Soul Shadow: "Now then.....how about we warm up Dark Hyper?"

Soul Shadow: *smirks* "bad move you may think we're even now but reality is my energy can not be sensed by anyone.....not even gods them selves." *vanishes and barrages him with punches*

*dodges the kick still charging the blast*
Amy: "What kind of energy is that?"
Maria: "It's.....soul energy it requires....one's life energy and a immortal can have infinte power in that form"

Hyper-Dark: Infinite energy is impossible even god does not have infinite power even black holes everything has a power level may be even higher than others but I am stronger than a black hole the strongest thing in the universe

he blocks "Immortals may have a lot of power but nothing is infinite except space itself and the Master Emerald" (Wich you cant drain all the energy out of) *fires a blast of his own*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back