• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

"I have no choice then but to seal you in an emerald like Shadow did to Zane Necroval" he smiles and grabs the other emerald from his collection and starts sealing Shadow.EXE in the red one

Shadow.EXE: "Fool......." *after he is sealed the emerald glows a bright red. The energy in it increases as the emerald is then fused within Shadow. Shadow's negative energy grows. He enters a dark Multiverse State....*
Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 8.03.31 AM.png

Sonic smiles as his fur turns pitch black and his power is beyond what you can imagine or feel and his eyes turn white
Tails: is this dark
Knuckles: no its worse
this is hyper darks first appearance:
images (2).jpeg
Hyper-Dark: HAHAHA! Im finally awakened *Then he fires a blast at multiverse shadow*

*Dark Multiverse Shadow backhands towards Knuckles* "Say Dark Hyper....how about we rule this planet? We both have the power.....everyone will bow to us"

he chuckles "You know DMS... no i intend to rule this world on my own" he walks to him and Knuckles dodges "But ill leave you with this" He taps his shoulder and your body feels like its melting "Right now I can only do this once I can melt any body"

"Oh? Can you?" *In a green flash of light instead of him melting he redirects the attack to Tails* "I can not be affected by energy attacks or techquines I can only be affected by simple moves such as punches and kicks"

hyperdark protects tails "You will not hurt him CHAOS CONTROL" he teleports behind him and starts choking him "YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH THEN JUST GETTING INCINERATED which is painless!" chokes him harder and harder "HAHAHAHA!"

*teleports free* "heh......HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S YOUR WEAKNESS SONIC STILL HAS SOME CONTROL OVER YOU!!! IF I TRY TO HURT TAILS SONIC WILL REGAIN LITTLE CONTROL WHERE AS SHADOW HAS NONE!!!! ONLY PERSON CONTROLING ME IS SHADOW.EXE!!"

*blasts Maria killing her myself* "As I said Shadow.EXE controls me.....So I love to see death go ahead kill my family as I watch in enjoyment"
(DAMN CAN I GO ANY DARKER? THIS IS DARKEST STUFF I EVER SEEN!)

"HAHAHA! that was not really maria i was testing you" he charges at you and throws you to the moon and teleports up and kicks you down into the earth
(Since hyper-dark is the next big villain he should win this fight but not easily though)

"Testing my heartlessness?" *he feels a bit odd. as he and normal Multiverse Shadow difuse* (this does streagnthen him up but he is still a bit weaker.)
Dark Multiverse Shadow: "heh....If I were you 2 I'd get him and run unless all 3 of you want to die" *he directs the comment to Tails and Knuckles not in sympathy but yet so he can have fun*
(Also if you kill him he will just merely refuse with Shadow but not have control)

(The multiverse one is mine it's his new base mode that is called Multiverse due to the fact he is on multiversal scale which until him and Sonic was a mere legand.)
Dark Multiverse Shadow: *teleports Shadow to Tails and Knuckesl* "Only I will kill him now my 2 play things carry him and run so I may kill you 3 soon"

Shadow: *wakes up and tries to stand but can't. FOr some odd reason I have injuries I never did before and my energy is low* "Damn it....Chaos.....Control!" *he teleports himself Tails and Knuckles to everyone else*

*He does a backflip*

Amy: "Blaze go get some medical supplies......Tails get a rag and wet it.....Knuckles prepare a cot of anything you can find" *Even though she knows Shadow will recover soon she is still worried*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back