• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

"First we got to create a cure.....and I do have a idea.....Zombot is a Black Arm form so Black Arm blood should help.......But we need more than that"

"I don't know the rest....just a peice of the virus and black arm blood.....as the only immortal here I'll provide my blood but the virus we have to hope that it can infect anything living including grass or trees so we can get a sample"

Silver (7): *uses a telekentic blast that makes a blue dome simallar to dad's (shadow's) chaos blast*
*returns with a truck* "damn base got overtook all I could get us was this"
(the truck from the comics)

(i never read any of the sonic comics except 1-10 in the Archie comics)
He returns with a Blast of his own that made a yellow dome and it causes an explosion when it collides with the Telekinetic blast

*A old jackle comes out of a bush injured followed by a army of zombots. Shadow seeing this enrages him as his power grows and his base form changes. His power now on par with Sonic at a 12 on Multi-versal scale (they were on universal til now).
Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 8.03.15 AM.png
Multiversal Shadow: "hmph"
*The zombots run right by them*
Multiversal Shadow: "What?"
Shadow.EXE: "Did you really think you could kill me?" *looks just like multiversal Shadow except the black under eye is red and eyes are black with 2 red dots*

Shadow.EXE: "Now I match your and Sonic's combined stregnth....now then try and fight me Shadow....I got this power right after our fight when you spared me and called me a disappointment....you and Sonic recnetlly got it so I know more of the powers than you 2"

Yo notice sonics new form and he charges at a high speed and kicks him across the face "HAHA! Shadow.EXE you are nothing compared to Sonic.EXE or... Me" he walks to him and charges a laser beam aiming at his head "DIE!" he fires it

Shadow.EXE: *subsites Shadow in his place*
Multiversal Shadow: *kicks the beam up so I live*
Shadow.EXE: "you both are even and I'm 20X more than Shadow so good bye" *fires a red ball the size of the sun of of the clouds*

Sonic teleports behind you and taps your shoulders "Tsk tsk not this time"
(Lets say sonic wins in his new form) and he drains the energy of the blast "Good try"

Shadow.EXE: "Oh Sonic.....kill me and watch Shadow die....we were one if one of us dies the other....DIES!!!"
(So he is stronger. Shadow and Sonic are still equal. But this is the deal breaker for Sonic. Shadow and Exe dies? or Both live? Also do you control Rush because he never talks?)

(whos rush and yes the new form is stronger)
"Who do you think I am an idiot allow me to demonstrate" He starts splitting the link between Shadow.EXE and Multiverse Shadow and completes it

Shadow.EXE: "This link is different than past and future......I am a part of him the only way I can be beaten is to be sealed with in him."
(Sonic and Sally's son)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back