• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Roleplay summary the begining open to who ever post first: Shadow is in his capsule (which is now in a cave outside Westoplis). Someone finds him. He and that person became Friends. This is during the Zombie Aclpoyse.
The link for anyone not signed up and trying to join.

Last edited:
I find Shadow in a cave while hiding from a horde of flesh-eaters "the horde runs past I turn around and see a four-foot capsule glowing blue I walk over and tap on it nothing happens i turn towards the entrance see a flesh-earter and yell liaem and pull out my ebony swords and kill it it drops a emerald i look at the capsule engraving on in with the same size of the emerald i put it in and a few seconds later a huge flash of light poof a disorented talking hedgehoge

"James....Westoplis......James I would provide more info if I could remember anything but my name. My name is Shadow but that is all I know"

well you are a hedgehog lowkey I really don't anything about you All I know is you are a tiny an itty bitty guy so cute

shadow and I walk into town looking for survivors "we turn the corner and see seven zombies shadow is still disoriented so I shout wold-Nah-kest basically teleporting to the zombie shout fiem-zii-gron turning invisible pulling out my blades of ebony and masicureing them motherfuckers then yelling get shmacked

I turn to shadow and say we need to find somewhere to stay before dark so come on I can understand if u don't trust me but I am the only chance you have to survive u said u don't remember anything but your name and I want to help a fellow stray I know what it is like to wake up and not know anything about you past you are now my friend i think there is a mall near here

a rich family that didn't care about anything but look as long as I did what they told me I got everything I wanted then I hit puberty and they shut me out I have been living by my self since I was eleven the last eight years I have had to fend for my self it's pretty boring with no friends to hang out with I met a man named anigar who taught me the way of the voice which is what I shout in the tuogen of dragon wold-Nah-Kest is whirlwind sprint fiem-zii-gron is become ethernal and it turns me invisible

"Okay I didn't understand a word you said but I could have teleport us to the mall with this" *he flips the green emernald and catches it* "If you want"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back