• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

"I dont underestimate anything faker" grabs him by the neck and squeezes so he cant teleport away or try anything "do you give or do i need to squeeze harder"

*poofs as I stand a few feet behind still in my base form a smirk on my face* 'Let's see how long I'll last using that techqunuie'

Amy: 'Silver know what he means?'

"Im not really sonic im his true form more dangerous than his Sonic exe and his dark form combined... call me Ultimate sonic im speed and energy and skill and strength im finally awake after my 7000 year slumber" he attacks you

"this is not my full power, you know... you can have your precious Sonic back but know this once i go to 100% power I'll destroy everything you love and desire" he says laughing and turning back to normal

*grabing my chest gasping a bit but still standing.* "Damn it...a new dark form..." Thoughts: "I might end up using the forbiden form...sadly it's much weaker in strength but maybe it's speed and energy levels may be enough"
Amy: "What happened to Sonic?"

Ultimate Sonic: Let's finish this! im going to destroy the entire MULTIVERSE BUT STARTING WITH THE BRAT
Forms an energy blast and aims at Tails
Tails tries to grab his zanpakuto but it was to far to reach
Ultimate: DIE
and ben transforms into four arms and throws a boulder at Sonic
Sonic: Argg... YOU PEST *fires a energy beam at him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back