• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic RP (Closed)

The accusation the hedgehog hurled at her made her desire start shooting him silly even stronger. The weight that that bold statement carried was far greater than the blue blur might ever understand, even if he had every right to be cautious and defensive towards the potential threat before him. “You are really starting to push my buttons, y’know that?”

“Jazzlyn, put down the gun! I understand that we are all afraid and a little paranoid ever since we landed here, but you mustn’t resort to violence for every encounter! Fydrick, surely you don’t want our guests to get blasted to bits, right?” The robot attempted to get the cooler-headed doberman who hadn’t said a word or even reacted as aggressively as Jazz did.

The other of the two by the door didn’t make much of an effort to reply as far as anyone could tell. In reality, he was deeply analyzing the outcomes of this situation and the risks that could come with certain actions. To trust these “heroes” meant that they could probably get assistance with their current standing. Abandoned building living wasn’t cutting it and the group really needed to find a better way to survive. But, if it ends up being a trap…

Fy then raises his rather large hand…and proceeds to press lightly down on the cybernetic gun in the skunk’s clutches. Don’t.” is what he might have said if he could speak. But now would be a bad time to do so. Jazzlyn gazed into the shades that rested on Fy’s face, having a look of slight confusion before it melted into a look of mild guilt. With that, the gun folds in on itself, becoming a bulky metal box that Jazz connects to some magnets on her back, locking it in place.

"Thank you." Tails glanced over at Hope with a grateful look. He slowly put his hands down and made sure not to make any sudden moves. "Look, I can't even begin to understand what must've happened to you all to make you so upset, but I can promise you that we aren't here to hurt you." The fox slowly turned his device around so that the others could see. "See? We were only here because of these weird signals. We thought it could be something to do with Eggman--he's brought foes through dimensional portals in the past. The last thing we want is a repeat, which is why we came to check it all out." He tries to smile and seem friendly but he can't help looking apprehensive. It was risky..but friendly faces popping up because of said dimension-travel wasn't something new to them. "I know you guys are scared..just ask Sonic! He's popped up into worlds that aren't the friendliest before."

Sonic nodded in agreement, though he was quietly observing the crew in front of him. Tapping his red shoes.

"You probably don't want our help, but I'm offering it to you now." Tails tapped a point on the map of his screen. "You can follow us now or meet up with us at this spot on the map later if you want us to take you to HQ. I understand that it's gonna be tough trusting us but you really don't have many options...Not gonna lie I am worried about our Eggman finding you here. It would spell trouble for the both of us."

"I guess winning over your trust won't be as easy as I thought, but I'm up for the challenge! After all, if we could convince Shadow of all skeptics to join our side then I've got faith in our abilities for this one." Sonic makes a small chuckle, uncrossing his arms and putting an arm on Tails. "We going or what?"

Hope and Fy looked towards Jazzlyn for this decision. Whether it was because she was the new appointed team leader or because she was the most skeptical was a matter of interpretation. “I really don’t want to have rely on someone else for our safety, but if this world’s Robotnik gets a hold of Hope and her abilities…” She dared not to finish that thought. When realizing her silence had lasted a tad too long, she gave a small nod, attempting to seem more calm despite since feeling stressed out of her mind. “Yeah, we’ll follow you. Thanks for the offer…and sorry for, y’know…almost shooting you. ”

Hope seemed to let out a cheery beep that was sparked from pleasant this had ended up. She was thrilled nobody got shot this time and the building was starting to give her the creeps anyway. Fy seemed totally okay with this decision, even if his face gave away no signs of joy or relief. He certainly was grateful but he refused to become vocal over it.

"No worries." Sonic gave Jazzlyn a thumbs-up. "Not the first time somebody's put a gun on me and questioned my identity." "And with that I say let's get out of here!"

The walk outside sure seemed awkward and quiet at first. Of course that was until Knuckles came barreling into the scene. They'd barely made it halfway to base before the echidna showed up. "About time..is this how long it takes for you to send backup? And it's just you?" "Really, and you like to give ME a hard time about being late."

"I don't want to hear it speed-freak. I was busy making sure everything was secure at base before heading out--unlike two other Mobians I know." He hmmphed, crossed his arms and glared at the newcomers. "Who are they?"

"We'll explain later. Right now let's just focus on getting back to base."

The six eventually came to a random tree in the woods. Tails hit a button on his watch and low and behold a screen appeared on the trunk. He scanned his hand. The earth trembled slightly, settled, and an elevator appeared from beneath the soil. Sonic held the elevator door open and gestured to Hope and Jazzlyn. "Ladies first."

The base itself was almost labyrinth-like with its endless curved hallways and winding interior. Each floor served a different purpose: gear room, ship room, communication and radar room, living spaces, bunker, etc. Most layouts differed greatly; the only common thing they each had was the large circular opening in the middle of each floor. For example, that circular area might have doors along the wall leading to different bedrooms. Or if you're on the communications floor, it might have a series of screens and chairs for surveying satellite footage.

"Welcome back everybody! Oh,, are these new recruits?" A kind voice emanated from the ceiling as they piled from the elevator. Upon further inspection, the ceiling appeared to have multiple pairs of wide magenta eyes...and they were swirling closer to them in a swift descent.

"Ah,, not exactly."

"These are the ones that came through that portal--or whatever it was." Sonic put his hands on his hips. "This is Jazzlyn, Hope, and Fy."

Now the creature was visible. Her hands and extra fuzzy limbs came up to touch her own face in a motion of excitement. Her eyes lit up at the sight of--thank god! Finally more girls! All these boys were getting tiresome. "You are both so pretty! It is nice to meet you. My name is Binx."

The mechanical rabbit became utterly fascinated with the anatomy and appearance of the “Binx” that resided within this base. The bot had never seen anything quite like her before. Her systems were raring to start scanning the friendly fuzz in front of her, to find out everything imaginable on this new subject! Her response to Binx’s compliment exuded pure glee as making new friends was the highlight of this day. “Your exterior is also mesmerizing on the optical receptors!”

Jazzlyn couldn’t help but find herself astonished by the complexity of base she found herself standing in. To think that all of these rooms were down here. “These guys sure do have lots of room down here. Maybe this whole being ‘taken in’ thing won’t be as hazardous as I expected…” The base back on their original world certainly lacked in the expansion department. It was usually more closed in and construction normally got interrupted by another ambush before improvements could be completed. In all honesty, she felt envious. Not that she would admit that, of course.​

"Thank you! If that's the case and you will be staying here, you're all more than welcome to room next to me!" Oh this was going to be much fun! She was usually not this cheerful and often a recluse in the base, but somehow the appearance of Jazz, Fy, and Hope put her at ease. Somehow more at home? Even. "There's a few empty rooms around here--I think 6, 8 and 9 are vacant." Binx's pedipalps wiggled excitedly. "I'll go ahead and start dusting those cobwebs away." And she was gone! Well, she practically flew in the direction of said rooms.

"Ah well, now that's settled I guess I can show you what each floors are for." Tails gestured behind to the floors listed on the wall by the elevator. "I won't go over all of them but these are the main ones. Ground floor is the surface, floor one is the launch bay, floor 2 is our communications area, floor 3 is where we are now! It has all of the bedrooms and the living area over there. Floor four is where we keep our gear, and five is where my lab is."

“Woooow! So many floors…” Her eyes seemed to sparkle with a sense of adventure as she felt an urge to explore every inch of everything!

Jazz, knowing all too well what happens when her curious companion plans to venture out to discover new things, felt uneasy. If left alone, the metal rabbit most definitely would get lost and absolutely cause a couple of accidents along the way. “I know that look, Hope. If it’s allowed, you’ll be able to explore. But, you definitely aren’t being left unsupervised in a place like this.” “Knowing her, she’d get us kicked out in a matter of minutes!” This place had got to be best thing the three of them had as protection and as long as Hope and Fy could live in adequate conditions, Jazz vowed to cause minimal disruption and trouble for their new acquaintances. That meant keeping her friend’s quirk of thoroughly exploring unfamiliar territory under control.

"Don't worry! If anybody ever gets lost I'll find em. And I won't take nearly as long as Knuckles." Sonic was quick to throw himself on the couch. Within the center circle of the room, there was an area to sit. "Man, there's just too many of these lazy days with Eggman being a minor threat." He was glad that there were new faces around though. Perhaps that'd lighten things up a bit! It did suck that they'd had to continue hiding underground though. "There could be a day where we get rid of him for good." Maybe send him to another dimension. That'd at the very least give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Whatever you say--stupid blue pinecone." Knuckles uttered his words. "Well if everybody is holding hands and singing kumbaya now, I think I'll be heading out. I've got an emerald to look after." He was still suspicious of these newcomers; per usual. All things considered though, Shadow had helped them save the world at least twice now and Knuckles still didn't trust him either. So it wasn't anything out of character. He'd be making sure to keep a very close eye on all of them from now on.

"Uh don't worry about Knuckles. He'll come around eventually! He's got a rough outside but on the inside he's a nice guy." Tails of course didn't dare say this until the red echidna disappeared between two automatic doors. "I'm sure Binx is probably about done if you guys want to stake claims on rooms. You are all probably tired from all that space-time turbulence." The fox waved in the direction of the vacant rooms. "If any of you need anything I'll be in my lab downstairs, or you can ask Sonic or Binx for help." "Because I doubt you'll get anything out of Shadow or Knuckles.." And with that the orange fox slipped past on the elevator.

Binx was in fact finished dusting and somewhat tidying up--not that there was much to dust or tidy in the first place. Everything in the empty rooms were either lightly touched or not touched at all. It was a rarity anyone else was recruited--there was no need for a resistance or task force; it was just the five of them for the most part. She stood in her room."Now, back to practice." She technically wasn't supposed to be practicing magic in the base--but the spider figured very small incantations would be okay. A burning sage in one limb and the book in the other.

Once Tails made his exit, Hope immediately started tugging frantically on Fydrick’s arm, the tugging not even causing the canine to move. “Oh oh oh! I would like go to see our quarters! Can we? Can we?? Pleeeeeease?

The dobermann threw a questioning expression towards his unofficially official leader, Jazzlyn, obviously waiting for the thumbs up before allowing the rabbit to drag him along for an adventure that might go beyond the rooms she wanted to explore. The skunk let a light sigh come from her as she motioned with her hand to “Go ahead”, her reluctance to accept such a request being apparent. “I’ll catch up with you two later. Behave yourselves…mainly you, Hope.”

The bot playfully rolled her LED orbs as a response. Then, she bolted down the way to their new rooms, successfully leaving Fy behind in the process. Only once the dog registered that he had been left in his mechanical companion’s dust did he sprint after her, looking as he was trying to capture a wanted criminal. When both of them disappeared from view, Jazz then turned to the hedgehog occupying the couch, slowly approaching him with a feeling of anxiety mixed in with curiosity. Currently, she didn’t require sleep. She required some answers. Answers she hoped Sonic would provide.​

Sonic had his eyes closed at the moment, legs propped up on the ottoman. He seemed to sense the skunk getting closer. "You look like you could use a break." Sonic understood more than most what it was like to have people always looking to you for answers. You had ten times more responsibility tonned on your shoulders; and if anything went wrong it was all on you to set things straight. "It's not easy leaving the only world you've ever known behind, and it's even harder to be the one calling shots." He turned and blinked at Jazzlyn with an empathetic glint in his green eyes. "How have you and your team been holding up?"

The smells of sage and incense was comforting; not 100% necessary for this spell but it made Binx feel a little safer. She'd found this pretty strange book recently in the Echidna ruins..and its contents seemed pretty dark. From what she'd translated so far, it was a book of incantations the ancients used to protect the master emerald. Or something! Hard to get the summary of a whole book if you've only translated a few pages. "Hm..on second thought I'll wait on these. I don't want to start conjuring up things I don't quite understand yet!"

“Honestly, for winding up far from home, this world is a lot more peaceful than expected. Your skies are extremely blue and you guys even have grass. Green grass at that!” She couldn’t help but chuckle with disbelief. She couldn’t remember the last time she saw life thriving like this. None of her team could for that matter. “Fy and Hope can’t get enough of all the scenery around here. It’s weird though. You say you have an ‘Eggman’, but it doesn’t even look like he was here!”

Despite it only being matter of seconds, Hope managed to get Fy off her back and was now on the hunt for the “Binx” she’d spoke to earlier. The canine only laid down in a bed for a mere moment and just like that, he was lost to the powerful grip of sleep and out like a light. Poor fella didn’t realize how exhausted he was. But, this had been a blessing in disguise. Now Hope could wander through the base without being told what to do. And that meant she could see the fuzzy friend again! If she could navigate the labyrinth of a base, of course. “Hmm…if I was a fuzzy friend, where would I reside?”

"What? Your world doesn't have grass?" This made Sonic furrow his brow. Man, they really did have it rough! "We have an Eggman alright--but he's not a really big threat." "Not at the moment at least..." "I'm guessin' your Eggman has made a mess of things huh?" Sonic shakes his head. "If only I were there to stop it..." He knew it wasn't possible to save every world..not alone at least. What happened to their world's Sonic? If Sonic knew anything about himself, he knew that he'd never give up on his world. So where was he? "Well, you're safe here at least. You just leave the rest to me." He stands up and gives Jazzlyn a reassuring nod. Leaving a world in ruin just wasn't in Sonic's vocabulary. I guess you could say it was the blue blur's greatest strength and weakness.

Binx huffed slightly. "How lame is that? I find a super-interesting book and I can't even use it yet!" She was sure it was for the best. Thankfully her curiosity hadn't gotten the better of her just yet. The book set aside, the fuzzy spider blew out her incense. Her feet barely made it two steps out the door and she was already waving her lil fuzzy pedipalps in excitement. It was that cute little robot again!
"Hi there again! We're gonna have to spruce your room up sometime soon. I'm thiinnking fairy lights! That okay with you..? What kind of things do you like?"

Even if his words should’ve brought the skunk an ounce of comfort or security, his words instead filled her heart with melancholy. He really was a Sonic, through and through. A hedgehog determined to right the wrongs that any egg shaped menace had caused. And it was that determination that most likely led to her Sonic’s unfortunate disappearance. “While I appreciate it, it’d probably be better not to get your world wrapped up in our nonsense. Our Sonic…he…he’s missing at the moment. I can’t let that happen to you too.” Her body turned away from the hedgehog’s, getting tense upon the mention the missing champion. She witnessed firsthand how things began to crumble without the blur around to lift the people’s spirits and to protect those couldn’t protect themselves. If it happened again because of them, she would never be able to live with herself.

“I am unfamiliar with the term ‘fairy lights’. Please define that term for me! And I like…well…not getting involved in violence?” Now that she thought about, she didn’t many preferences she could pin down. To tell the truth, she could probably tell you everything she disliked but would struggle to think of anything that brought her joy. It’s not as if she was miserable; she just never put much thought into the subject since she hadn’t had enough time to herself.​

Sonic thought hard for a moment about what to say next as it wouldn't do good to keep pushing the idea of returning to that desolate world. Though he definitely wouldn't be able to just give up on the thought of freeing their dimension. "Something I'll have to talk to Tails about.." "Hey, don't worry about me. Any of me's." He winks playfully. "I bet other me is probably out there somewhere. It's not that easy to get rid of Sonic! I'm sure any Eggman, villain, or bringer-of-mass-destruction could agree to that." Sonic couldn't bear to see anyone upset; especially if they were upset about him. He darts in front of her in response to her turning away. His smile brightens. "And anyone with a hot-dog stand."

"She's precious! Can I keep her?" It would be so nice to have a friend around here! Binx was often secluded; not by choice. She was off-put by Amy several times, who often freaked out over her bug-like stature. But Hope didn't seem to mind and that was just what she was--well, hoping for. "Here I can show you."

Within her room there were several strands of hanging lights. Enough to keep the room visible but not harshly lit. "It takes a little while, but I make them like this." Her extra limbs wiggle and pull soft silky thread from her mouth. "My web isn't much good for anything else! But it makes an alright string for lights." Binx wasn't very skilled with her web but simple things like this were manageable.​

She let out a small chuckle as the imagery of Sonic terrorizing a hot-dog stand flooded into her mind. The thought was enough to ease the tension she felt for now. “You got a point there. Nothing seems to keep you down for long when it comes to saving the world or chili dogs.” Jazz then pulled down the half mask respirator, letting it rest near her collarbone as she reciprocated Sonic’s bright smile. It felt like ages since she’d been able to give a genuine one. “Thanks, Sonic. And again, really sorry about pulling a gun on you back there!”

“What’s this about ‘pulling out a gun on Sonic?’ ”

All the color in Jazz’s face seemed to drain from her upon hearing the voice of a particular black and red hedgehog. Of course Shadow would be in this world too. Who else was here just waiting to pop up?
Shadow had just gotten back from another assignment that didn’t cause him much trouble and that he handle with swiftness and precision. Naturally, he came back to report his success on the mission but was instead greeted with Sonic, a skunk, and mentions of a gun. “And here I was, thinking that this day was going to be uneventful as usual.”

The rabbit became noticeably elated when encountering the “fairy lights”. They were so pretty and they served a functional purpose? It was like these were meant for Hope to decorate her room with! Seeing how Binx crafted the string left her gasping in awe of how different and talented her new gal pal was. “That’s. So. AWESOME!!”

"Hey like I said, no worries about it Jazz. I like to put the past behind me and keep moving forward. And don't worry about Egghead. You're safe here." His smile twitched at the approaching voice. "Ugh." "Look who it is, my first favorite stunt double." Sonic slightly lowered his smile at the appearance of his less-friendly counterpart. "He's always just a ray of sunshine isn't he?" "I take it you're done with your work for today?"
"Here! You can have these."Binx scurried over and grabbed a strand of said lights that'd been wrapped up on her desk. "I uh..made these for Amy but she didn't want them. But you're more than welcome to them!" "After she realized how they were made.." "You're such a cool person! I've never met someone like you before."

Shadow brushed off his remarks, unamused as ever with his comments. “Stunt double? If anything, you’re my blue understudy. And yes, my task has been completed. What about you, hmm? Did you do anything else productive other than almost being shot?” Shadow tilted his head to his side, arms crossed and leaning to his right as a small smirk was on his face.

“I haven’t met anyone like you before either! Tell me, what are you? I am unfamiliar with a species as extraordinary as yours!” The bot desperately wanted to perform a scanning procedure on Binx to get all the information she liked, but she had been told that scanning without permission is seen as “inappropriate” so she refrained from doing so.​

"As friendly as ever. Would it hurt to smile every once and awhile Shadow?" Sonic shook his head. I don't think he'd ever be able to get used to his sour attitude. Though he had to admit,  sometimes the sarcasm was humorous. Ooonly when it wasn't directed towards him of course. "You've gotta work on your charm buddy. Otherwise you're never gonna have people close to you. Hm, ya remind me of those cartoon characters with the cloud always hanging over their head. Except your cloud is just a thunderstorm."
Binx smiles widely at her newly-found robo friend. "Y'know I'm not entirely sure. I think I'm some kind of tarantula." She giggles. "I'm definitely no jumping spider." It would explain why her webs weren't as easy to manipulate.

Last edited:
“Perhaps. However, unlike a thunderstorm, I don’t create as much noise. Meanwhile, you never seem to shut up. You always seem to run as much with your mouth as you do with those legs of yours.” Shadow could do this all day. And he knew Sonic could very well do the same. They were supposed to be rivals, after all.

Jazz couldn’t help but giggle, her palm covering her mouth as she did so. The banter between the two hedgehogs was admittedly entertaining to watch. Due to her doing a pretty poor job at muffling the giggle, Shadow’s attention bounced from Sonic to her. “So, who’s the snickering skunk over here? Some kind of recruit? Looks like she’s actually been in a thunderstorm.”

The skunk opened her mouth to unleash a witty counter, but the hedgehog wasn’t exactly lying. She and her teammates did just escape certain death on their home world and fall out of the sky in the same week. So, she just proceeded to shut her mouth and cross her arms, begrudgingly accepting that statement.

“Spi…der? Interesting…” There weren’t any spiders back home from what Hope could tell. Binx was the first that she ever laid her receptors on. She truly was a sight to behold in all of her eight-legged and web-making glory. “What’s it like being a ‘spider’?”

"Not a recruit. Tails was picking up weird signals from the forest. Turns out Jazzlyn here and her two pals are from a different dimension." Sonic chose to ignore the last comment; couldn't win them all huh? Besides, in a way he felt bad for Shadow. As annoying as their little fuss-fits were he knew deep down there was something of a good person in the dark hedgehog. And opposite of Sonic; Shadow was an expert at keeping people at a distance. He wondered if Shadow was ever jealous of that? The fact that the blue blur was held on a hero's pedestal wherever he went and Shadow, still having saved the world himself, would always be seen as a vigilante? "We're hoping that nothing bad follows." It wouldn't be out of the question and in fact Sonic was almost convinced this whole ordeal would lead to something bad eventually. For now, it was best to stay alert. "Assuming that Tails is keeping an eye on his radar; we should have some sort of notice if anyone else were to show up."

"It's alright! Not a lot of people like spiders. In fact, a majority see them as creepy." She smiles appreciatively at the white mechanical rabbit. "That's why I'm so glad you like me! I hope we can be friends.." Her eyes seemed to be scanning just as Hope's were. "What's it like being a robo-bunny? I wish I had cute ears like yours!"

Last edited:
Upon hearing the circumstances, Shadow decided to drop whatever grievances he had, adopting a more serious tone. “Different dimension, you say..?” Shadow then brought himself closer to duo, the topic proving to be worth his time. He wanted all the information he could scrap together. It sounds like this could develop into a handful later so it was best for him to be in the know. “How did you and your friends end up here?”

Uncrossing her arms, Jazzlyn chose to be honest with the cold hedgehog. Familiar with his no-nonsense attitude, it’d be best to give him what he wanted, lest she wished to be called out again. “My team and I got sent to break into a base Robotnik had some distance away from where The Resistance was stationed. We found this artifact he’d been developing called the Apatite Battery. It was similar to another one of his creations named the Phantom Ruby but this one was blue, hence the apatite part. On our way out, we slipped up and triggered an alarm. We got attacked by some eggbots and then everything got really bright. Next thing we know, we’re plummeting to the ground and ending up here in Mobius.”

Hope let out a giggle, distorted by the fact of her being robotic. The compliment made the rabbit happier than Binx might have thought. Her ears had been a reminder of her glaring imperfections in her design. To be admired for something like that certainly made her day. “It’s okay I suppose! I’m mostly repaired by the Tails of my dimension and I give assistance in The Resistance’s base! I’m not permitted to leave the base as much as I’d prefer due to my creator desiring to personally tear me to shreds…”

"That means whatever force brought you here..it could potentially send Robuttnik here as well." Though Sonic wasn't so sure if Eggman would go so far as to ruin two worlds. Even for someone as rash as Sonic it seemed like a risky idea; different dimension means a different Sonic team. However, it was possible that Robotnik was cocky enough to want to push through and start conquering other versions of their world. "I don't like the sound of this Apatite Battery either. It could spell big trouble for us. You don't think the battery was sent here along with the three of you?" "If it was..and if Eggman got ahold of it..." His feet bounced with apprehension. The last thing Mobius needed was a repeat of Infinite. Sure they were able to defeat him once...but at what cost? Would the team really be able to survive something like that again? "I've gotta let Tails know about this."

"Well you're safe here! I have no idea why anyone would want to rip you to shreds but I can assure you that we're all rather friendly--minus Shadow and Knuckles on bad days." She did giggle at the last part as it was honestly a joke. Despite their rough exteriors she knew the two had to have some kind of soft center. Why else help save the world right? Really the harshest person here, at least in the spider's perspective, was Amy. Ironic right? She seemed sweet most of the time--but her comments were often laced with sourness; as she was unnecessarily "territorial" over Sonic. Meaning any female within a ten-foot-square-radius of the blue hedgehog held a red target over their heads. "I feel sorry for anyone that might have a thing for Sonic!" "Hey! I'm thinking we should put these up in your room. Make you feel more at home yeah?"

As she gently guided the sweet mecha from the hall and to the main area, Binx stopped to blink at the three in the "living room." She felt like they were two little kids that'd just walked in on a serious discussion.

The skunk leaned back on her heels and winced. That’s a definite yes. It had been sent with them. That was the first thing they checked after collecting themselves from their plummet. “Yeaaaah, it’s definitely here with us. Hope is…sorta…kinda…connectedtoitanditfunctionslikeherbattery…?” She cringed more as she rambled on the last bit of her statement. She and Fy originally used a chest compartment Hope had to store the battery for safe travel. But, when removing the battery, the bot completely shut down and wouldn’t power on until the battery was placed back.

Shadow instantly went on the offensive, his tone filled with sudden aggression. “So you brought a dangerous and unpredictable weapon along with you?” His eyes narrowed as his gaze seemingly pierced into Jazz’s very being. “Mad” was an understatement for what Shadow was feeling. He was one of the first to experience the power of the Phantom Ruby and its illusions it could manifest. Infinite became Infinite because of Shadow and his actions. He certainly held some feelings of regret and frustration for being the one to set the whole mess into motion. And now it might happen again because of some fools from another world…

Not appreciating how Shadow’s tone had transformed, Jazz refused to stay quiet this time. “Hey! It was our plan to bring it here! We were just obeying orders and we goofed up. I admit we made a mistake but-“

“Precisely. Because of your incompetence, you’ve just potentially put thousands of lives at risk. This isn’t some ‘goof up’, this is a threat that you’ve planted on our doorstep.”
The dark hedgehog approached Jazzlyn, not letting up on the mistake the group had made.

The skunk’s frame shrank a bit as the hedgehog continued to dig into her. She knew that she had caused them to get caught, to be attacked, and most likely end up here. This was her fault.

“And I assume you have no plan to clean up the mess you made, hmm? Of course you wouldn’t. If you did, you’d have enough intellect to not even wind up in this situation!”

"Whoa Shadow." Of course Sonic was there defending the skunk in a heartbeat. Not hesitating to physically put himself between the angry hedgehog and his new friend. "It's not her fault that the Apatite transported them here. How could they have known its abilities? IF anything the battery is in better hands here than with the other Egghead. At least now we can prepare and protect it." He was strong in his conviction this time. Going so far as to point an accusatory finger at his counterpart. "If the battery stayed in the other dimension, it most certainly would've spelt doom for us eventually. If it can transport people to other dimensions what do you think Robotnik was going to use it for?" "But this time we might have the upper-hand. Since we got the battery first, we know he's coming. He's lost the element of surprise." And you aren't necessarily mistake-free yourself my friend. You better cool it before something bad happens."

Nothing good ever came of Shadow's rage and that truth was the same with Knuckles. It only led to more mistakes, more rash and costly decisions the end.

Binx was quick to butt in as well, as fearful as she was of confrontation amongst friends. She was super afraid that Shadow or Sonic might do something drastic.
"I think Sonic may have a point. Yes as dangerous as it is to have the battery here this is the safest place. Right now we should be set on protecting Hope and coming up with a plan for the worst to come. At least now we know they should be coming..right? So it's a good thing." Her eyes glance over to Hope momentarily. "I hope she doesn't believe that this is their fault." Neither Hope nor Jazzlyn nor Fy. "Why does everything always have to end up in a fight?" It was rarely she EVER got agitated, let alone angry. You could tell from how she pressed her tone to try and keep calm, but right now her fluff was bristling. "The two of you butting heads is what is going to get us killed. And I for one am not going to forgive either of you if someone else gets hurt because of your childish feudism!"

Shadow refused to let this go that easily. This was his home. His planet. And otherworldly affairs were ruining it. “Why did they have to show? Why do we have to take responsibility for someone else’s failures?” “ ‘Before’? You foolish hedgehog, something bad has already happened! Because of these idiots, we might have a repeat of what happened with Infinite or something worse. And sure, I’ve made my share of mistakes, but never on a scale as grand as endangering a whole other dimension!”

Jazzlyn just so happened to a glance at Binx when she realized that the mecha that stood close to her had vanished without a trace. “U-um…I know this is a really, really bad time, but…where did Hope go?” The rabbit wasn’t the most silent being. After all, she was made of metal and you could hear her parts whirring away within her. To have Hope slip away was too…unnatural; especially with the proximity Binx and Hope stood at one another.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back