• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic next gen (RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

APastelDaydream

Gay Dreamer
Skye was putting money in his pocket, While gently humming to himself. He promised Slade he'd go to the summer fair with him and he didn't want to let him down. He made sure to have enough to spend on games and for food (mainly for himself since he loves cotton candy) And now that he's thinking about it
Fairs were starting to be very common, Since for the first time in 5 years it has been peaceful no disrupted fights or any sort of evil scheme Eggman puts upon them. Now it seems free and everyone was certainly excited. Although Skye felt pity, Everyone was so busy celebrating that no one seemed bothered to question if he even had a family. Skye doubted this though, since the man showed no sign of being married, At least from the few times he's fought him himself it didn't seem like it.
Besides wouldn't he have said something about his kid (Or kids) if he had any?
He couldn't think too much of it, because it's 5:49 and actually he should be heading out soon, He'd promise Sonic and Shadow that he'd be there to pick Slade up at around 6:10, Of course no problem for him since he had his father's extreme gear to get there. Since his broke in a terrible accident, Totally wasn't his fault for slamming it onto a train yup, total accident.
Anyways he waved his father goodbye and he was out.
(Open for interactions)

Last edited:
Arikiera currently sat in his bedroom, nursing a black eye. He'd gotten into another fight (he swore it was for the greater good to Knuckles, who found him with said black eye, though not as bad as it was currently developing to be). Scrawny and, well, weak, the seventeen year old couldn't seem to step away from a fight. What could he say? He didn't like bullies, one thing that stood no matter how much he got injured because of it. Seriously, sometimes, his dad thought he needed an intervention for his ways.

But, he didn't. He swore it was normal. After all, he always fought to protect others.

Arikiera shook the idea out of his head, taking the ice pack off his eye. He looked in his mirror. At least the swelling had gone down, right? So, nobody at the fair he was going to would notice- Speaking of that, he had heard there was a fair in town- he thought it sounded fun enough. Besides, he rarely went out- mostly because of his embarrassment over two aspects of himself he simply despised- his metal arm, and his selective mutism. But, he might as well have some fun, right?

So, with that, despite thinking nobody would notice the injury, he decided to be cautious, so he dug out a white eye-patch for a drawer full of medical supplies- he contemplated if he had an issue if he needed a literal medical drawer- and he fit it over his eye before grabbing his wallet. He contemplated wearing some gloves to hide his metallic arm, but decided against it, assuming that wearing a glove on only one hand would look just the tiniest bit suspicious, would it not?

He went out of his room, and said goodbye to his father, who, of course, took note of the eye-patch. He gave Knuckles a pleading look to convince his father to 'just ask later', and thankfully, the echidna obliged, putting a hand on Silver's shoulder. After that, he said goodbye to who he was now going to label as 'Knuckles the Lifesaver', and left the house, the hood of his ever-worn jacket shrugged over his head.

( Open for Interaction ! )

Last edited:
GERTRUDE MARY ROBOTNIK

The day was like any other. Just Trudy and her scooter cruising on the cracked roads and streets with the unknown as her only destination. The past five years had been just like this. She’d aimlessly roam the land without any ultimate plan in mind. Where’d she eventually end up with be for the mistress fate to decide. Above the sound of the miniature engine giving it’s all, Trudy whistled as the scenery began to change. The tune itself was off key and broken but it still soothed the little girl in its own little special way. She could recall her father whistling the song to her when she was especially little. It brought forth sweet memories of life before the fated event five years ago. She could almost imagine it coming from his mustache hidden lips. Never mind that, it wasn’t good to dwell on the past when you had the future to look forward to.

Trudy wiped the beads of sweat off of her brow with one hand. She did recall hearing that the weather would be especially hot this summer but she never imagined that it’d be this dreadful. The sun beat down on her without any mercy to left to give. What’s worse was the little scooter she rode on turned into a fiery death machine that threatened to burn the poor girl if she so much as dared to place her bare skin on it. Luckily she caught wind of some sort of festival taking place nearby. There would probably be water, a spot to cool down from the summer heat, and a place where she could stock up on supplies. In fact, as she peered through her circular glasses, Trudy could spot what looked to be buildings nearby. Ah ha! civilization! She quickly revved up her scooter and zoomed to her newly found destination.

After fifteen minutes or so, she finally arrived to her oasis. The town wasn’t exactly anything special but it was wonderful compared to the unforgiving roads. Slowing down she saw a sign showing the directions to the summer themed event she caught wind of. Trudy could afford to take a break from her travels. A little fun never did hurt anyone. She pointed her vehicle towards the direction of the fair and drove off.
(Open for interaction)

Skye and Slade arrived just at the fair to see a human girl, Which Skye considered rare. Of course maybe they do exist but Skye hasn't seen one before, and the only human he knew of was eggman.
Skye remained cautious, However he shouldn't have kept his eyes away for too long. Since as soon as he tried to tell Slade, He was gone. Panicked, Skye started looking everywhere.
"Slade? Slade?!" Skye shouted, looking everywhere for him. Oh man if Sonic and Shadow hear about this they'll kill him! Skye started to frantically looking for him until he met a white hedgehog with a worn jacket and an eyepatch. He sighed quickly running up to him.
"Excuse him have you seen a blue with red stripe hedgehog? he's around 5 foot and if i don't find him his parents will be upset with me!!" He exclaimed, If he wasn't so panicked he would've said it in a more calm tone. Right now it sounded high pitched and shaky.

(Responding to Willowish Willowish and SheepKing SheepKing )

Arikiera also saw the girl, and rose a brow. He didn't exactly see many humans around, and despite Eggman being a human, he wasn't really scared of them, so, maybe he could make a friend out of her- after all, she did seem a bit...lonely. He looked at the ground, then hearing the yelling, before he saw a angry (or, more likely just frantic) hedgehog approach him, which, instinctively, made him flinch- oh boy, what if it was a friend of the person he fought earlier? He was already injured enough-

Then, he heard the question, and he instinctively took a breath of relief when he knew it was just about a missing kid, who had probably just wandered off- at least, that's what he hoped- he shook his head, trying to muster up a sentence. "I haven't, well, uhm, seen anyone-" He stammered a bit, his face flushing due to embarassment of what the stranger thought about his manner of speech. "But, I can help you...find him, if you, uh, want?" He said, pursing his lips, slightly proud of himself for being able to manage a halfway coherent sentence.

(Responding to APastelDaydream APastelDaydream , SheepKing SheepKing )

Last edited:
Skye grabbed Arikiera's hands and shake them up in down, repeatedly saying the words, thank you. Skye began walking around looking for him, before long he found Slade. He was just at the cotton candy stand his mouth watering.
Skye rolled his eyes and grabbed slade hugging him.
"Don't run off like that you scared me!!" Skye exclaimed, Slade started looking at the ground muttering the words 'sorry' before he perked up looking at Arikiera.
"woahh you look really cool!! Are you related to Silver? You look like you'd be silver's kid! do you have his powers like him as well? like can you lift things up?!"
Slade began rambling, Skye lifted him up and gave a nervous smile.
"Sorry about that! He uh likes seeing new people. Especially not people he's seen before! He's a uhhh hyper kid as you can see, Also he likes seeing others powers."
Skye explained, Hoping that Arikiera wouldn't be too upset about Slade.
((Responding to Willowish Willowish ))

Arikiera flinched when Skye shook his hands (he wasn't exactly one for physical contact, so to speak), but nodded. "No problem..." He said, looking down as he tried to control his speech. He took after Skye, following the other while humming. When he saw the hedgehog who he assumed Skye was looking for, he laughed a bit at the scene of him drooling over cotton candy. He watched the two talk, about to step away and get on with his walking once again, but then Slade began rambling.

"I, well, uhm, yeah, Silver's my dad-" He rose a brow at Slade mentioning his psychokinesis. 'Well, yes, but just, ah, small things." He said, knowing he hadn't exactly mastered his built in skill yet (he'd smashed a glass one to many times when he was to lazy to grab one, y'know, with his hands). He smiled at Skye's commentary on his brother, almost chuckling.

"Well, all kids like are, ah, like that. I mean, I was like that to- still am. Except, erm, instead of being exciteable, I get into fights-- like a kid." He figured he was rambling now, so he went quiet for a moment. "Well, I mean, he can see my powers if he wants, but-- I'm...not very good at it."

(Responding to APastelDaydream APastelDaydream )

Slade gave a huge smile, holding his hands together.
"Would you really?? That'd be sooo cool!! I actually don't have powers myself and i love seeing others powers!!"
Skye sighed smiling, He hoped the guy isn't at least annoyed by Slade, He does ramble alot.
"So where will you do it? Over there? Or there, or over there?"
Slade exclaimed pointing all over the place. He was quite excited, Although a few people starting glancing over at them, Giving off annoyed looks.
Skye gave the people a wide forced grin and, held Slade in place.

(Replying to Willowish Willowish )

GERTRUDE MARY ROBOTNIK

Trudy realized that she was getting a lot of stares from the locals around here. The town seemed to have more animal like citizens than compared to the other places she’d been. It was a bit embarrassing to have what almost felt like the whole town’s gaze on her. Was it really that abnormal for humans to travel through here? It was actually a bit surprising for the lass. In almost all other areas she’d been to it’d be downright rare to see an anthropomorphic animal and yet here it was the exact opposite. Maybe humans and animals just preferred sticking with their respective niches, or she was just over complicating things. Two locals appeared to be the most interested in her.

They were both in about their late teens and just like the rest of the population, were some form of anthropomorphic animal. The two also had fur of an alarming color with one being a stark white and another an electric blue. Even among the unique crowd they managed to stand out from the rest. Thankfully their attention was taken away from Gertrude thanks to the blue one. Overhearing their conversation she soon realized that he’d lost his smaller sibling and had taken on the aid of the other in their search. Before she could offer any help they’d successfully found the lost sibling.

The little girl was glad that they had found the little boy and would have simply walked away from them if it weren’t for one thing, the white animal was going to show off his powers. While the others in the crowd appeared to be more than annoyed at the younger sibling’s yelling Gertrude felt his same excitement. She’d always was fascinated with the science behind the mystical powers that their race held. It was one of the things in the modern world that even the most intelligent of scientists just couldn’t understand. Most of all, to see it so casually integrated into the specie’s culture and life was such an amazing topic in of itself. To say that she wanted to see how the stranger’s powers worked would be absolutely downplaying how she felt. Gertrude quickly tore her journal from her coat’s pocket and a pencil from the other. Rather than go and ask for permission, she decided to stay in her comfort zone and not go up to the three strangers. Gertrude was just not ready for a sudden and unwelcome interaction.
APastelDaydream APastelDaydream Willowish Willowish

A lone Jackal, wearing the same mask of his cousin, was hoping to find more of his kind since the destruction of Jackal Squad years ago. Vex had been flying by using the power of the Phantom Ruby that was underneath his chin until he stumbled upon a human. He had encountered Eggman several times but never spoken to him once. This human was by herself and....well, unhappy, he would assume. The Jackal then landed on the ground and took off the mask breathing with relief. "Thought I could never feel the air again on my face...." Vex chuckled slightly then turned to the human once more.

(Open for Interaction and responding to SheepKing SheepKing )​

GERTRUDE MARY ROBOTNIK
Dodging the possible interaction between Gertrude and the three other animals was in vain when another simply floated down from the sky right next to her before removing the chrome mask to reveal his face. If she had to guess what animal he was Gertrude would assume he was some sort of canis, maybe a wolf or dog? More interestingly, the man had piercing red eyes and an incredibly intimidating aura cloaked around him. Not to mention the red and black gem somehow imbedded to him. Gertrude would have to be blind to not see how scary he looked. She knew that this was someone she really wouldn’t want to mess with, especially since he too held some sort of power just like the white animal next to the two brothers.

Gertrude became too engrossed in his peculiar appearance that she almost didn’t notice that he spoke directly to her. Surprised, she let out a little adorable squeak at the sudden encounter. She wasn’t prepared for this! The girl quickly stuffed her journal and pencil to back where they belonged in order to give her full attention to this stranger and not be distracted by anything else around her. That last thing she’d want is to anger the scary looking man in any way. After a moment or two of thinking, she came up with what to say to him since he seemed to actually be waiting for her response.

“I-I uh, how can I help you mister?”

Gertrude stumbled through her words but overall she was quite successful despite the circumstances at hand. There was no way to prepare for someone dropping down from the sky wearing something out of a horror movie before simply making a casual comment. He was lucky that she didn’t just faint from pure shock then and there. Speaking about the man, who exactly was he? With her lacking knowledge of the outside world she wouldn’t have know who or what that mask and gem belonged to before it got into the hands of the man before her. The mystery surrounding him brought forth some form of curiosity on Gertrude’s end. There were just so many unanswered questions.
Interacting with: RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard
Mentioned: Willowish Willowish APastelDaydream APastelDaydream

"If I have startled you, please forgive me. My name is Vex and I...uh...am a Jackal." The mysterious canis told Gertrude and gave her a small smile, "Again, you'll have to excuse my rude entrance but I don't suppose anyone else would like a good idea for a grand entrance? Er...anyway, It is nice to meet you, miss....uh.." Vex's words died short as he didn't even get a chance to ask the woman her name. The Jackal smiled sheepishly and chuckled. "So sorry, again...but, I never got your name."

"Yeah, uh, I'd be glad to show you..." Arikiera said, looking down. He wasn't used to getting attention from strangers, so to see someone so excited around him just because of his powers was a shock, to be quaint. He frowned. "That's, uhm, too bad you don't have powers..." He chuckled a bit at Slade's excitement. "I can do it anywhere, really-"

That's when he realized people were staring. STARING. He began to internally panic, biting his lip. He wanted to nope right out of the situation then and there, but he didn't want to disappoint the kid. Though, Skye's forced grin helped, as Arikiera found it almost comical. However, when he realized Gertrude was now observing him, he became even more nervous,

"Y'know, maybe we should get-- ah, somewhere less crowded? People are staring..." He tugged on his hood, resisting the urge to pull it over his head and run from the other two hedgehogs, He rocked on his heels, his soles digging into the ground.

(Responding to APastelDaydream APastelDaydream , SheepKing SheepKing )

GERTRUDE MARY ROBOTNIK

“I’m Gertrude, though I usually go by Trudy if that’s alright with you”

Gertrude appeared to shrink in on herself with each word she spoke to the jackal, she just truly wasn’t prepared for any of this. Not to mention that besides a name, she didn’t know anything else about the adult. For all she knew, he could possibly have Ill intentions or worse! Nevertheless, she still needed to be polite to the anthropomorphic stranger even if she was still somewhat terrified. Gertrude, forcing herself to look at Vex dead in his eyes to speak to him even if it did make her stomach squirm and her voice crack. In the heat of the moment she simply forgot how to make conversation and instead suddenly asked a question

"What's that gem you're wearing? Is it indebted to your skin?"

The jewel in question was the most peculiar thing. At fist Gertrude thought it was a cardinal gem but upon closer inspection there appeared to be strange black stripes that stones wouldn't usually have on them. She would have concluded that it was simply decorative glass in the shape of a ruby but it was so realistic. Gertrude really couldn't assume anything about it.

Then, out of the corner of her little eye, she spotted the white animal looking to somehow be even more anxious than herself. Gertrude couldn't exactly go up and voice her sympathies but instead she internally apologized to him for accidentally contributing to his anxiety.

Interacting with: RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard
Mentioned: Willowish Willowish

"Oh.....this? It's called the Phantom Ruby...my cousin wore it before me but.....there was another and after he passed, I decided to wear the other." The jackal responded with a sly grin as he started levitating a little off the ground but he moved his arms behind his head and yawned, "I just use it for getting around from City to city. It's better for me that way." Vex was trying to be very blunt with where the origin came from as well as why else was the gem there. He decided it was better than telling her.

Skye understood his nerves and gently tugged on the white hedgehog's arm to take to a more less crowded place,in the middle of the fair there was a large water fountain. The fountain stood quite tall, with the middle being a hedgehog woman made out of stone.
She was the queen from along time ago, Surprisingly it held out well being made out of white stone. There was silence before Skye interrupted.
"I'm sorry that we made you uncomfortable! It wasn't our intention and we are sorry!!" Skye exclaimed holding his hands together.
"I understand your nerves, i don't like crowds either!!"
Slade nodded his head looking ashamed.
"But i have a question? Who was that human you were looking at, It's quite rare seeing a human and i was worried, am i the only one who was thinking about..Eggman?"

(Responding to Willowish Willowish mentioning SheepKing SheepKing )

Arikiera flinched at the tug, but followed Skye. He looked at the water fountain, noting how beautiful it looked. He got snapped back into reality when Skye spoke up.

"Oh, no, it's...f-fine. You couldn't have known how nervous I can get!" He said with a chuckle. He looked at Slade, frowning when he saw the kid looked ashamed. "Don't f-feel bad! You couldn't of noticed I was getting anxious." He said, putting a reassuring hand on the kid's shoulder.

"The human? Oh, she just looked like a regular little girl! But, I don't blame you for being suspicious." He said, reflecting on his own thoughts. "Even if she is related to Eggman, she's too young to be dangerous."

(Responding to APastelDaydream APastelDaydream )

Gertrude Mary Robotnik
"A Phantom Ruby? How exactly does it give you the ability to fly? What else can it do? You say there's another, right? what happened to the previous one after your cousin passed away?"

Gertrude stared up at the man with a hunger for information and a curiosity unbridled by anything. She even forgot her previous anxieties and hadn't even noticed the group of three leave the area and head for another location. Even through all of this excitement however, she could shake the feeling of having heard of the ruby from somewhere, maybe her father mentioned something about it? If he did it would have been a slip up on his end but she couldn’t help but wonder if he’d said anything about the jewel and now knowing his infamy, if he was so interested in the item then it must have had some sort of purpose to him and that was what Gertrude was most worried about. Anything he had wanted or was involved with in the past was definitely trouble but she couldn’t assume anything about the jackal man either.

“So..... where exactly did the ruby come from?”
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

"The previous one practically faded away during the war....when those two hedgehogs and I.....stopped a giant machine that could use the Phantom Ruby's power....and as for my cousin, he was the former leader of Jackal Squad and....he was the greatest thing Eggman had given more to." Vex told Gertrude. He crossed his arms as he sighed, getting ready to tell the origin of the Phantom Ruby. "The jewel was found by Eggman when the energy sensors of his new laboratory in the Arsenal Pyramid detected an unusual energy signature outside, prompting the scientist to investigate it. When he touches the gem, an illusion of Eggmanland is created, after which Dr. Eggman begins to research more about the object and names it the Phantom Ruby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back