• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic Next gen rp (Accepting!!)

APastelDaydream

Gay Dreamer
So basically the plot is this takes 20 years in the future, 5 years ago from this Eggman died in an fatal accident caused by his machines and since then tails reprogrammed eggman's old machines for good and took in eggman's robot assistants (Orbot and Cubot)
And Sonic and his friends could find peace.
So I have a few rules though

1. Of course, No fighting over ships please!!
2. Try to have good grammar, I won't be too strict on this but mainly no text talk
3. I'd prefer paragraph writing

4. This will take place in the game universe, mainly because the comics are slightly confusing for me
5. Please no mary sue's!!
6. So the main ship with sonic will be Sonic x Shadow however in this it'll be implied that Sonic dated Amy so you can make a kid for sonic and amy
7. Also your oc doesn't have to be a next gen character i'll allow it!!
8. Mainly have fun!! If you have any questions feel free to ask below and i'll answer the best i can!!

This looks fun, plus I haven't done a Sonic roleplay in years :D! I'm interested!

Aaaaah, do you want me to DM you the form or just post it? I just need to know, haha.

How very interesting.
I, too, have not done a Sonic Roleplay in years. I’m most definitely up for joining!

Let me look through my characters, first, and then I’ll post my CS when it’s written.

Also... Is there a limit to how many characters we can be? Asking now, so I can decide who I’m being based on how many I can be.

How very interesting.
I, too, have not done a Sonic Roleplay in years. I’m most definitely up for joining!

Let me look through my characters, first, and then I’ll post my CS when it’s written.

Also... Is there a limit to how many characters we can be? Asking now, so I can decide who I’m being based on how many I can be.
no limit as of now, might change later it depends

Cool!
Where will I stick my CS, once I’ve finished them? It’s been four years (somehow) since I last used this website, so I’ll definitely seem a bit lost at first.

Once we get a few character sheets i'll make the rp!!
and also you don't have to post it there you can pm me the character if you want!!

It’s been a while since I’ve touched the sonic series but I’ve been feeling pretty nostalgic lately! Quick question, would it be allowed for me to be the child of Eggman? I know it might be a bit weird seeing a human next to anthropomorphic characters but I think it could be a very interesting dynamic if done well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back