• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shadow smirked and vanished from sight. What now seemed to be 5 Shadows ran across the ring and all charged in at once. If one knew the difference this wasn't cloning. It was After images a techquine hard to pull off due to the amount of speed required.

"TOO SLOW!" Suddenly, a massive hit to the real shadow's groin was plowed. Sending him straight into the air. "VORTEX BLADE!" He launches upwards at shadow and slashes him down to the arena causing debris to goof everywhere.

"TOO SLOW!" Suddenly, a massive hit to the real shadow's groin was plowed. Sending him straight into the air. "VORTEX BLADE!" He launches upwards at shadow and slashes him down to the arena causing debris to goof everywhere.
Go*

Yet again Shadow was disappeared this time appearing in a Super form. "Your 25x sound barrier speed is nothing compared to this." He smirked as he vanished moving 450x faster than the speed of light itself and barraging his opponent with countless punches.

Vortex spat some blood out "Pretty good. Can you handle THIS T H O ? ! "
Ruzo form, sudden blow to the windpipe and shadow was knocked cold.

Shadow made sure to change his body the slightest amount allowing him to then somehow force himself awake and up. "I refuse to lose." He growled as he entered a new form.
Hyper Movie Shadow.jpg
This time his speed out matched his opponents and he knew it.

He fell, and fell, and kept falling.

(Is this the end? I mean maybe it is but like DAMN, shadow improved. But I really wanna keep going! Just one last spar before I leave maybe. That's all I wish.)

(Fuck no, not now. I will spar with him AND I WILL SHOW MY IMPROVEMENTS.

HERE

A N D

N O W)

He awoken and entered his pure form. Nothing but a white flash of nothing but pure power and stamina merged with chaos flux.

By the moment this text appears, shadow has already been barraged over twelve million times in the gut.

A kick out of bounds nearly but Vortex prevents that with another kick.

He was kinda like torturing shadow. Every million punches drains shadows energy by tons.

Shadow maintained Hyper and inbounds. He smirked, "Light Speed Attack!" His speed now exceeded this form. "Power vs Speed which wins?!" He said removing all 4 rings. "Or How about Hyper Chaos Light Speed Attack!" He vanished and barraged Vortex with spin dashes.

Shadow finally this time fired off a Chaos Blast with enough power to destroy the whole arena so either it ended in his win or a tie. He left no other choice. The reason there was no choice was point black range.

AAAAAAAAABHJVFDBHJDFSVKVWJBJFGWD WDDGHECDWBHJCBHHJCDSSHVCSDABJHJCDASHVCDSJBUHVSHBJ ADHBJCASDBHUCDDBHUJDCWEHBIVWDFVHJVFWSVHUIVFDVHUIVWFEBHUVFDABHUJVFDGHUCEHBVEFSHKBJVSEDKBUYREAFBYUDCEBHUDVEWBJHDVAEBHJVFEJKGHFVWEBHJUVEFWBHUWVEFHBVWEFJHUVRWEBHUCWEBHUJVEFWBHUJCDSJBHCSHBUSVBHUUFVEBJHUVWERBHUJWVEFBUHJFERWBGUCEDGYCDSUBYCDEBHJCFJHUFEBWIUHCDHBICFEIBCEEBHCSDHCKHJFEBCWEFHCFEUHJCHBIEBHUWEDBHUIVWFEIBHWDDCBHWDFHJVEWFBHVEFHHVHBEVIUEFWBIHUDBSHIBSHDBUCBHUDDCWHUDDBHUCDHWJCJHDWEBHICDEGKCBIUDWCHBWCBHIUFEBCHUIFBWEU

"no" Shadow was slammed into the floor faster then he can process whats happening and suddenly he blacks out and wakes up next to the arena walls. He was extremely injured and damaged but base form Vortex was just waiting in the middle. 12 minutes of torture and he's awarding you with your win now.

"Go ahead."

A red light flashes in the sky.

That was your chaos blast.

Shadow stood, and made sure he hadn't hit out, which was good. His body already healing. "Don't underestimate me. I don't want your charity." He growled as he reentered his Hyper form. His wounds now healing quicker. "I can heal all day long so good luck!" With that he was gone yet again using Chaos Hyper Light Speed Attack. He ignored the red light and kept picking up speed, moving faster and faster with every step.

Vortex didn't care and let himself lose. After all he wanted to spar with you again.

People Clap GIF
Csurams Proudtobe GIF by Colorado State Rams
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama
Rave Crowd GIF

The crowd.

Mid air explosion and you've won.

*Lit a long tailed hedgehog looked around, trying to find out what happened* Ugh! This isn't Tarra. Where the tail am I? Ugh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back