• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shadow considered this note and shook his. "I am the Ultimate Life form. I will not listen to someone below me. I shall surpass him on my own." With that he took off at a run. Red lightning racing over his body as he went and upped the speed to light speed.

Meanwhile the training center, Vortex was training very hard and was wasting no time. He even trained his Ruzo form. Like that he grew extreme power and maybe even would be able to surpass the hyper forms power soon.

He still tho, wanted a rematch. So he did his best.

Shadow was unaware of everything about him. His own backstory and he didn't have his full memories. However he was surprised at even with the extra healing he could feel his own body heal itself. "I heal quicker than that other guy...maybe I could use that to my advantage." Shadow muttered to himself.

He talks alot too, maybe him letting his guard down would be a massive advantage.

5 days later, still in the gym. Vortex was training his hardest almost surpassing hyper sonic power and maybe soon even hyper shadow and hyper sonic power.

After what seemed like 7 days after strength training he began energy, stamina, stability, and defense training for 15 days. Afterwards speed training and ability training for 9 days. And finally to top it off he did some psychic training for 4 days. Now he is ready.

Tired as hell, he exits the gym and rests.

Vortex has surprisingly surpassed nazo's final form power even at base. (The original one.)

Shadow only doing speed, energy, and stamina training usually ran. He knew his best shots would be healing, and distracting would be his greatest advantages. But also if he could increase his speed he could turn the battle to his favor in a high speed battle. At his current speed he'd be able to create after-images of himself for sure.

Shadow didn't know who he'd be put against but he was hoping that it was the same guy whom had beat him.

(I have a extremely weak oc in terms of energy but a god in the physical strength if needed for battle 1)

Jaden prepared for his fight, as he walked up. He was confident, sure he didn't have all the fancy techquines others did but he did have ungodly amounts of strength. In fact he was a threat and banished from his own planet "Glanorian"

Jaden had begun with punching the arena beneath his feet to create shockwaves and even damage it. The result was rock flying at his opponent and other parts spiking up.

Shadow's fight with his own oppenent started decent. Shadow had speed over him but the other guy had huge amounts of stamina. Shadow easily dodged all energy blasts fired at him and then ran head first in. He didn't need to run as fast as he could now just to headbutt the blast back at the enemy at the cost of little speed. He quickly ended it with a ring out by suddenly appearing behind his foe and throwing him out.

Jaden didn't end it as soon. His foe was capable of vast amounts of techquines including clones. Jaden fought his hardest and ended up ending the fight with one thing. He grabbed the biggest piece of arena and threw it as his opponent. The result was the real falling out of bounds.

This time Shadow didn't bother wasting time learning the oppenent's fighting style. He performed Chaos Control and froze him in time. He followed with a barrage of spin dashes, punches, kicks, and Chaos Spears that exploded on contact. The moment he snaped it'd be all over and he did just that and watch his second foe drop.

Jaden went for destroying the ring but was surprised when a hand surrounded his fist. He looked forward and was surprised, he hadn't even saw him move, but somehow he had. "How...?" He asked, and Shadow smirked. "My speed has grown hugely...seeing as my power is mainly Speed and Chaos." With that Shadow kicked Jaden in the gut and then charged head first and threw a punch connecting to Jaden's cheek with enough force to send him out of bounds.

Jaden wanted to train but it was his turn to fight now and he was unprepared by tons.

Luckily: 10 minute break.

After the break the round began.
Go!
He flew right at shadow at stunning speeds, breaking the sound barrier about 25 times. He slams shadow into a floor with a kick to the head, and continues to decimate him with extremely powerful blasts of energy, then threw shadow into the air and fired a beam at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back